911 streams split because of wrong credits

domixwodix

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

One word: Interscope:vegas:

When someone says something that's beyond stupid, tell them it's very Interscope of them

Ā 

Also, Gaga is probably searching "list of record labels" on Google right now:lmao:

You can't crucify the whole label because of one blunder though. Interscope gives her full artistic control on her career and allowed her to release albums like C2C and Joanne as mainstream studio albums. Other labels like Warner, Republic and Capitol will not dare to let her do whatever she wants to do.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

When I see stuff like this it just makes me feel so much better knowing other people f*ck up their jobs as well

Edited just now by anonanon

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

This is such an overexaggeration I can'tĀ :bear:

You can't crucify the whole label because of one blunder. Interscope gives her full artistic control on her career and allowed her to release albums like C2C and Joanne as mainstream studio albums. Other labels like Warner, Republic and Capitol will not dare to let her do whatever she wants to do.

Please do your research.

I'm pretty sure he's joking.Ā 

9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

One word: Interscope:vegas:

When someone says something that's beyond stupid, tell them it's very Interscope of them

Ā 

Also, Gaga is probably searching "list of record labels" on Google right now:lmao:

Gaga about to move over to warner with madonna

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

This is such an overexaggeration I can'tĀ :bear:

You can't crucify the whole label because of one blunder. Interscope gives her full artistic control on her career and allowed her to release albums like C2C and Joanne as mainstream studio albums. Other labels like Warner, Republic and Capitol will not dare to let her do whatever she wants to do.

Please do your research.

I know, it's a joke, she would have left them during ARTPOP if they were so problematicĀ :bear:

9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm pretty sure he's joking.Ā 

It's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet without an exclusive font for itĀ :huntyga:Ā I read their reply now, @KEVIN STEVEĀ apologies!Ā :oops:

But, that being said, I'm pretty sure this thread will be filled with "Burn Interscope, she should leave Interscope" etc. comments soon enough so I just thought I'd throw in my two cents on thisĀ :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Oh wow, thatā€™s deeply embarrassingĀ :rip:Ā 

Iā€™m not one that has a lot of patience for people dragging herĀ team, because I generally think they do a good job, but Interscope: youā€™re bad and you should feel bad for this oneĀ :saladga:

Archived