💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

‘Avatar 2’ Filming Is 100% Complete, ‘Avatar 3’ 95% Finished

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Reality
7 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Why does Avatar 2 have to outgross Engame? Will Avengers 5 outgross Endgame? I’m sure Avatar 2 will be a huge box office hit, and the first film held its place for a decade before being overtaken. 

Cause we're talking about the commercial viability of Avatar 2 and considering that the first movie was the highest grossing movie of all time for a decade, then it's only logical to speculate if Avatar 2 can repeat that. 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

The GP doesn’t remember the plots of most action movies but will go to the sequel if it’s marketing is effective and they enjoyed the previous entries. Comparing Avatar 2 to The Lion King is a pretty weak comparison, as that was a remake and not a sequel and didn’t have any new technology that wasn’t already done in Jungle Book, whereas Avatar 2 seems to have some sort of new tech to entice viewers that is unlike what we have become accustomed to in the post-Avatar theatre experience, not just CGI animals.

Okay, then in that case, why wasn't Jungle Book a bigger deal than it was? :smh: 

People just aren't as excited about new movie technology as they were over a decade ago. That's just the reality of the situation. There needs to be something more than just "glasses-free 3D tech" for the movie to make anywhere near what the first movie did. 

Unless he's literally got holograms physically in the theatres or something, I just don't see how Avatar 2 is gonna do what Avatar did.

🃏🖤👹

Chromatican
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Cause we're talking about the commercial viability of Avatar 2 and considering that the first movie was the highest grossing movie of all time for a decade, then it's only logical to speculate if Avatar 2 can repeat that. 

It might or it might not, I’m just saying we need to wait until we have actual promotional material and the movie theatre business gets back to normal before we make predictions. 

Born This Way

I don’t care about the GP, I just hope the plot is actually interesting and it’s not just another masturbatory show off of technology. I’m assuming there is some sort of story since Cameron has been wanting to make like 4 sequels since 2010. I’ll see it anyway just because at this point, how could you not.

He better be working on the 4K version of Titanic when he’s not doing Avatar tho. I need that so bad :grr:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

It might not break Endgame's box office (which even if doesn't, it will come close), but it will win an Oscar or two; something that the Avengers movies have failed to do :ohwell:

Spoiler

Not to mention noteworthy and based acclaim from the critics :billie:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Reality
2 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

No movies have even come out in 2020 :madge:

What?

The user I responded to said, "Does it have to sell the same as the highest grossing film in history (which was AVATAR until a few days ago) for the film to be a success?"

I simply responded and said that Endgame surpassed Avatar over a year ago. It's been more than "a few days ago" :awkney: 

Just now, Chromatican said:

It might or it might not, I’m just saying we need to wait until we have actual promotional material and the movie theatre business gets back to normal before we make predictions. 

Right, but we're talking hypotheticals anyway.

🃏🖤👹

Chromatican
Just now, M Monstre said:

What?

The user I responded to said, "Does it have to sell the same as the highest grossing film in history (which was AVATAR until a few days ago) for the film to be a success?"

I simply responded and said that Endgame surpassed Avatar over a year ago. It's been more than "a few days ago" :awkney: 

Right, but we're talking hypotheticals anyway.

Ok it’s been 400 days since Avatar has been usurped, and movies haven’t been released for most of those 400 days. I think they were joking about the few days comment.

NORMANDIE
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Sis. I am well informed about the performance of Endgame. I was one of those who cooperated with it and I have bought all the Marvel movies. I was referring to the performance of AVATAR 2 ... When it comes out.

NORMANDIE
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Ok it’s been 400 days since Avatar has been usurped, and movies haven’t been released for most of those 400 days. I think they were joking about the few days comment.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Chromatican said:

This isn’t Avatar: The Last Airbender this is the James Cameron film about Pandora.

Right. I am not sure if you misread my post, or what.

Archived