💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

‘Avatar 2’ Filming Is 100% Complete, ‘Avatar 3’ 95% Finished

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
3 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

I don't know anything about Cameron so that's good to hear, just when some people make sequels they don't seem to have a point other than make more money:triggered:

Cameron is among our greatest living directors. And he has strong creative principles - for years Hollywood has been throwing money at him begging him to direct crappy movies, but he only makes films he has a connection with. His movies are passion projects. What he makes he puts his heart and soul into :kara:

14 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Last time I watched Avatar was in 2009. I don't even remember what it's about:bear:

We tend to remember bad films way more than the great ones, which just become a part of who we are. So we take them for granted. On the other hand, traumatic films always stay fresh in our mind :bear:

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Pocahontas but make it blue and in outer space.

How ironic of you to repeat that cliche we’ve aready heard to death :icega:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Cameron is among our greatest living directors. And he has strong creative principles - for years Hollywood has been throwing money at him begging him to direct crappy movies, but he only makes films he has a connection with. His movies are passion projects. What he makes he puts his heart and soul into :kara:

We tend to remember bad films way more than the great ones, which just become a part of who we are. So we take them for granted. On the other hand, traumatic films always stay fresh in our mind :bear:

How ironic of you to repeat that cliche we’ve aready heard to death :icega:

It is not cliché, it is what that film is. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is not cliché, it is what that film is. 

Actually that opinion is rather cliché. The story itself is universal, if that’s what you mean :sis:

Eg West Side Story and Romeo & Juliet (and many, many others) all tell a love story against a backdrop of two warring sides :trollga:

y'all gonna be quiet as **** when the film is one of the biggest in years... wouldve learned long ago that Cameron's vision is always major.

11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Actually that opinion is rather cliché. The story itself is universal, if that’s what you mean :sis:

Eg West Side Story and Romeo & Juliet (and many, many others) all tell a love story against a backdrop of two warring sides :trollga:

If you say so. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

After hearing what happened on the set of the dark angel finale I have no interest in seeing James Cameron's work ever again.

Blastertoyo

Wow Ava Max really goin all out with the Heaven and He’ll promo

:enigma:

When will gags? 
Ava about to need to change her whole fanbase’s name 

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

disney hello GIF by O&O, Inc
the original Avatar 

please enlighten me to death

I think I'm gonna have to rewatch the first movie with my adult eyes and mind to see if it's actually a good story or not... I loved it when I saw it as a teenager, but I could've just been swayed by the effects. Only one way to find out.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

disney hello GIF by O&O, Inc
the original Avatar 

Oh please 🙄 

Pocahontas isn’t the original anything :triggered:

elijahfan
15 hours ago, DiskoBaby said:

Bad example 😂

Not necessarily the greatest films, especially in the past few years, but it's a continued success since 1977 so it's actually the best example.

DiskoBaby
Just now, elijahfan said:

Not necessarily the greatest films, especially in the past few years, but it's a continued success since 1977 so it's actually the best example.

If by successful you mean some making a lot of money while being critically panned by critics and fans then that’s a great comparison prediction.

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

If by successful you mean some making a lot of money while being critically panned by critics and fans then that’s a great comparison prediction.

You know how Star Wars fans are... they'll rip the movies to shreds, but will still see them 10 times in theater and purchase every possible home video edition. Actually, all fanbases are pretty much like this.

Archived