Jump to content
throwback

Lady Gaga traumatized Beyonce


hijadeputa

Featured Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Celloo Deng
11 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

What the barnacle is this from? She's making so many facial expressions

It's from her Hot Ones / First We Feast interview :)

she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

so that was the moment Beyonce decided to break the Telephone 2.0 contract and subsequently started a new investment by imprisoning Sia

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)
Link to post
Share on other sites

garbage day
16 minutes ago, Cello said:

It's from her Hot Ones / First We Feast interview :)

Okay, that completely makes sense. I thought she was just Kristen Stewart-ing

Link to post
Share on other sites

blueberry kisses

I remember this. I always thought Beyoncé’s reaction was so funny lol. Or at least the way Gaga describes it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...