life

Gaga covers Billboard

Steccazero

Featured Posts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

I've had a really hard time finding Billboard magazine in the past for Britney and Gaga's issues because they sell so quickly and it's hard to find them in stores. For anyone looking my local Barnes and Noble usually has them but they aren't with the other magazines but on a special shelf and I never understood why :rip: I'm going to go find it soon.

LavenderLamborghin
On 9/21/2020 at 2:31 PM, frederiickx said:

I've had a really hard time finding Billboard magazine in the past for Britney and Gaga's issues because they sell so quickly and it's hard to find them in stores. For anyone looking my local Barnes and Noble usually has them but they aren't with the other magazines but on a special shelf and I never understood why :rip: I'm going to go find it soon.

Have you found it? My local B&N said they hadn't gotten any Billboard magazine shipments since March.

• 1 month later...

Has anybody else got this magazine? I got mine today (without the Dula Peep vinyl :stalkga:) It's really big and the photos are S T U N N I N G ! Is the magazine usually that big? It is full of The Grammys campaign so maybe the reason why there so limited/rare is cause they were sent as promo. Makes me sad that LM's can't get one of these cause it's one of her best photoshoots to date :toofunny:

Curunir
12 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Has anybody else got this magazine? I got mine today (without the Dula Peep vinyl :stalkga:) It's really big and the photos are S T U N N I N G ! Is the magazine usually that big? It is full of The Grammys campaign so maybe the reason why there so limited/rare is cause they were sent as promo. Makes me sad that LM's can't get one of these cause it's one of her best photoshoots to date :toofunny:

I hate you :saladga:

The way I RAN 

AncientVictoriousCapybara-small.gif

Archived