💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dont disrespect joanne ever

RenegAde

Featured Posts

MJHolland

The era had amazing moments and really rounded out Gaga's career in a significant way 

I just personally can't get past the music. Was not my thing personally at all but good for the people who enjoyed it. 

17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

joanne may not have added anything significant  to gagas dicography apart from a few exceptional germs .

the germs got me lmao im so sorry :ladyhaha:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joanne was Gaga's most personal/honest record, it's so stripped back which what makes it so underrated. It showcased Gaga's songwriting/vocal ability like never before.

Don't get me wrong i love BTW, but Joanne showed Gaga without the theatrics and put her talents to the forefront. 

I can’t with how many people don’t understand the difference between disrespect and dislike. It’s completely possible to dislike something and still respect it

reality’s tight if the music is right

umm people are entitled to have their own opinions about it though

being objective it was a really good era for her but far from being her best

... and now i just sit in silence.

You did not convince me at all, the good performances were not related to Joanne. And Joanne genre is the kind of music I like and I did not really like it.

Bubblegum Bitch
8 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

F*ck that album

**** your face, trick b*tch
**** your life, trick b*tch
I’m shaked up and I’ll **** your wife
**** your life you b*tch ass trick

It’s funny how people complain about the yeehaw but they LOOOOOOVE ASIB and its yeehaw gems. This fanbase’s taste is influenced by success and it’s always been that way. One day Joanne will be vindicated :vegas:

I think the Joanne era is a lot of "first stan" eras for a newer generation of fans (newer to stanning Gaga, not age) - I won't say that for all of the people who love Joanne, because that would be silly and completely untrue. So, there's a lot of love and nostalgia for some, whereas that timeline and album for me was BTW into ARTPOP. I will die on the hill of ARTPOP being a masterpiece. Joanne isn't a bad album by any means, it's just not for me as a whole. Diamond Heart, Sinner's Prayer, and John Wayne are a few of my favorite Gaga tracks. 

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The era had amazing moments and really rounded out Gaga's career in a significant way 

I just personally can't get past the music. Was not my thing personally at all but good for the people who enjoyed it. 

the germs got me lmao im so sorry :ladyhaha:

Yikes:messga: ....

RenegAde
28 minutes ago, Tony31511 said:

“Don’t disrespect joanne ever”

Or what?

Each fan has different taste. It’s ok if some don’t like Joanne that much. Just because the music comes from Gaga doesn’t mean that we all have to love it.

This thread is not even praising the music. You didnt read the OP and its showing

The album itself may not be her best, but it helped reinvent her public image, and thats why its a very important piece in her career

if she had continued to do pop music after ARTPOP, she would not be as big as she is now thanks to Joanne/ASIB

Lord Temptation

My favourite album of 2016. I wonder how many songs she recorded for Joanne. Something tells me there are dozens more tracks that didn’t make the cut. The heavy metal version of Perfect Illusion that Richy posted the choreo for is so badass. I hope the other tracks have a similar harder edge.

Another Joanne era/album appreciation thread turned into a hate fest

What's new

EgPk4CwXoAIYiIj?format=jpg&name=360x360

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived