💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

PS5 Showcase Streaming Party (LIVE)

Eido

Featured Posts

Guys I added a question if you want. We could watch it together on Invited (the same thing we used for GGD MOVIE night and the VMA's) 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSSS FINALLY WE’RE HERE!

So excited to preorder this for release day! The price will prob be like $500-$550 for the Disc version!

I hope the new subscription is awesome and lets me play some PS3 games that I gravely miss out on (Im look at you, FF13 1-3)

Praying they announce FFXVI today! And hopefully it has a reasonable release date. We dont want it in 2022+ 🙃. Excited for Godfall, Horizon Forbidden West, Destiny 2 Beyond Light (seems like they’re  buddies with Microsoft now tho). Chances they show a God of War for 2021 release? 

Also can Bandai Namco get their **** together and release an open world Naruto game! :tony:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

YESSSS FINALLY WE’RE HERE!

So excited to preorder this for release day! The price will prob be like $500-$550 for the Disc version!

I hope the new subscription is awesome and lets me play some PS3 games that I gravely miss out on (Im look at you, FF13 1-3)

Praying they announce FFXVI today! And hopefully it has a reasonable release date. We dont want it in 2022+ 🙃. Excited for Godfall, Horizon Forbidden West, Destiny 2 Beyond Light (seems like they’re  buddies with Microsoft now tho). Chances they show a God of War for 2021 release? 

Also can Bandai Namco get their **** together and release an open world Naruto game! :tony:

It's probably going to be $449, for the disc version

WORLDofGAGA

I’m an XBOX fan but Excited to hear more about the PS5 and the HP RPG is rumoured to be announced :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

23 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

I wonder if Miles Morales is still on track for Holiday 2020.

Well it's one of the flagship games

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 hours ago, Eido said:

Well it's one of the flagship games

so was halo for xbox :yennefer:

idk im just hoping its not delayed

signing out

Just now, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

so was halo for xbox :yennefer:

idk im just hoping its not delayed

Yea but they only delayed that because the public trashed the crap out of it :billie:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Here is the link so we can watch it together !! 

EDIT : The server is too unstable, we'll just comment on here :) and watch it separetly 

Archived