FfFfFfFF 59,122 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Concertaholic 6,680 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 He’s so hot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 I love my husband and I think it’s very charitable that he pretends to care about this nothingburger feud ♥️ We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,041 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 This feud is the most mainstream promo Ethel Cain has ever had. I bet more GP people have heard her name for the first time because of this than for any of her music. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,570 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 I hate that I understand this title. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Addison Rae 18,330 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 he gives me bushwick barista that makes a mean oat milk cappuccino Don’t fall in love with a poosay… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MORTA X 1 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 48 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: I love my husband and I think it’s very charitable that he pretends to care about this nothingburger feud ♥️ You’re a dreamer. You dream a lot. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted August 17, 2025 Share Posted August 17, 2025 The title is a sentence i never thought id read #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.