Eido

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Million Gypsies

FINALLY they announce the price like

:grr: WE'VE BEEN WAITING :grr:

Hopefully they do lower the price though cause last gen's starting prices were a joke omg :noparty:

If the rumoured Silent Hill reboot is announced, its an instant buy for me

Never really cared for consoles outside the Nintendo spectrum, but Silent Hill is the franchise that will tempt me

I haven't upgraded since PS2. Now that I have more free time in my hands I hope to get this one, and also hope it's reasonably affordable. Leave the expensive versions to the ones who actually want exclusivity:

Gold-PS5-prices-770x430.jpg

Here for the new Spiderman too :enigma:

Eighteen

it's just that design.... blegh. the design winner tends to flip generationally for me: the ps2 won, the xbox 360 won, the ps4 won, and now the xbox wins. 

prolly gonna go with playstation again if i do decide to get something tho. ratchet and clank looks really fun. also the only thing that xbox had for me during the 360 days was halo and i'm ****ing over that game. 

StarstruckIllusion

Gaming excellence coming :udidnt:

This is gonna be my first non-Nintendo console ever lmao (kinda, bc I’m getting the XSX tew and it’s technically coming out first)

7 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

it's just that design.... blegh. the design winner tends to flip generationally for me: the ps2 won, the xbox 360 won, the ps4 won, and now the xbox wins.

PS5 design is definitely better than Xbox Series X or Series S, they look terrible imo... :saladga:

Eighteen
7 minutes ago, JustTea said:

PS5 design is definitely better than Xbox Series X or Series S, they look terrible imo... :saladga:

i kinda like the clean design of the xbox. it's like... a box :selena: the ps5 without the disc drive looks okay though to me, but the weird, long flaps along the edge and whatever, ehh :bradley:

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, JustTea said:

I'm getting the Playstation this gen, but the X and S consoles look better.

Rumors has it, they gonna announce

The release date for the PS5 + prices 

The new subscription services 

The release date of their flagship games as well as some 2021  + trailers (I'm watching you Horizon Zero Dawn)

New Games 

And the PS5 limited editions + Black edition

Eighteen
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Rumors has it, they gonna announce

The release date for the PS5 + prices 

The new subscription services 

The release date of their flagship games as well as some 2021  + trailers (I'm watching you Horizon Zero Dawn)

New Games 

And the PS5 limited editions + Black edition

any chance we're getting a GTA look? :selena:

8 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

Mmmm I don't think so. They already announced the optimized version for PS5, they don't need to show it in this showcase since it won't bring a lot of new things. 

12 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

Since they are working on GTA5 for PS5 in 2021, I doubt we’ll actually see GTA6 no sooner than 2022

Archived