Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
society

#RIPJKROWLING Trends On Twitter

brucee

the Robert Galbraith thing disgusts me. The RIP thing disgust me. The transphobia is patent. All of this smells like sulphate and dirty promo... His Dark Materials is above anyway.... Forever. And there is a new trilogy. Didn't knew where to put the last part. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Daylight Jokers
5 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

the queen will be fine as always, peasants

tenor.gif?itemid=5886317

I'm gonna pretend I didn't see this. :billie:

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, Mister Hamza said:

she's not a transphobe, she explained herself multiple times lol

you wouldn't be chosen to Ravenclaw for sure :triggered:

Whatever floats your boat, dumbledore.

Edited by Daylight Jokers
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Mister Hamza said:

she's not a transphobe, she explained herself multiple times lol

you wouldn't be chosen to Ravenclaw for sure :triggered:

I really hope this is a troll cause this is peak 12 year old behavior :ladyhaha: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

brownie
2 hours ago, DC said:

Omg... all of her tweets were just promo for this book :air:

MTE :toofunny::fatcat::messga:

• LMAO 1

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, 21st Century Karen said:

@JK Rowling are you okay? :ohno:

Honey she can't come to the phone right now.

Cuz she's dead :reductive:

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • LMAO 5

Regina George
13 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

It's the context that matters 

It's apparent that JK is obsessed with talking about and portraying gender queer and trans people in a negative light, and that their existence hurts cis women 

And now we have this. The final confirmation that she is a hateful transphobe (if you didn't already conclude that when she wrote that AUTISM is creating a "pandemic" of transgenderism in her essay this past Summer). 

She's deplorable. 

Yes I agree! Her hate towards the community is clear and pretty obvious at this point. 

• Like 2

LadariousGarage

Does she not realize how harmful and untrue the stereotype that trans women are predators and a danger to women is? We have been physical ASSAULTED over this dumb ass stereotype that is literally statistically untrue. This is giving this already untrue stereotype a even BIGGER platform, it is blatantly disgusting. I disagreed with her comments but hesitated to call her genuinely transphobic, however this just prooves to me that is a genuine transphobe, its disgusting. 

Lets do it baby I know the Law
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Morphine Prince

She is a horrible person. 

• Like 1

JoeMo
17 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

It's the context that matters 

It's apparent that JK is obsessed with talking about and portraying gender queer and trans people in a negative light, and that their existence hurts cis women 

And now we have this. The final confirmation that she is a hateful transphobe (if you didn't already conclude that when she wrote that AUTISM is creating a "pandemic" of transgenderism in her essay this past Summer). 

She's deplorable. 

What did she actually say about autism? There is a higher instance of autism amongst children/adolescents with gender dysphoria

Agunimon

Is this a promotion / marketing strategy first and foremost? If so, whatever.

If this was originally from haters, I think that's disgusting. Wishing death on someone for being ignorant should not be acceptable, regardless.

• Like 1

PunkTheFunk

Reginald

The way she's dogwhistling to anti-lgbt parties with her penname Robert Galbraith. F:fthis:k this evil woman. She's become the exact type of personality she warned against via the Death Eaters in HP 

Edited by Reginald
Heaven & Hell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MJHolland
18 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

What did she actually say about autism? There is a higher instance of autism amongst children/adolescents with gender dysphoria

She likened the increase in people who identify as trans to a pandemic caused (not just correlated like you said) by a few things; autism (i.e. people with autism are just confused), internalized homophobia (e.g. gay men rather just be women to assimilate into society), and peer pressure (for the record: just like a bully can't turn a gay kid straight, friends don't turn their friends into trans people), etc. 

The points she's made are just absurd. They sound like something you'd hear coming from Ann Coulter. 

You can read them all in her essay, but I didn't not find it to be worth my time (it took over an hour ugh). 

Edited by MJHolland