Jump to content
other

Orange sky seen all across San Francisco


GagaEnigma

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

That last one literally looks like Mars... insane. 

Anyway, stream OCS by Lady Gaga <3

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

The apocalypse is coming, beautiful :nick:

 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Awakened M

My mom is in that area. She just messaged about how the sky looks. It's so scary:ohno:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

My friends who live in the Bay Area have been sharing photos, and it's unearthly. 

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterMom
Just now, Franch Toast said:

My friends who live in the Bay Area have been sharing photos, and it's unearthly. 

I hate 2020:interestinga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is going on all around the west coast, many cities. It's sad and such a shame, scary but somehow eerily beautiful, all at once. I fear for our ways of living, in the near future.

Wishing everyone impacted safety and wellness.

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...