🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

KanyeWest
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

be careful people might attack you for speaking the truth :selena:

How about you **** off? You sick freak. Seriously, nobody wants your dumb racist threads. Deactivate your account nobody wants you here. I'm gonna report you and I think everyone else should 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorno Giovanna
Just now, KanyeWest said:

You are so right, when you're a criminal, you deserve DEATH BY STRANGULATION. YOU DESERVE 10 BULLETS ON YOUR BACK FOR BEING A THIEF, That's the job of a police officer that's JUSTICE. Justice is for police officers to get the thief and to kill them. Maybe next time police officers should grab the criminal and hang them up on a tree and ask the population from the town to come and see it like in the middle ages. I think you'd enjoy that show wouldn't you. Just grab a drink and applaud once you see the man finally DEAD of asphyxiation. In the same token, I am sure you must agree with any dictatorship where they allow this type of behavior to happen. Well thank you Giorno for your great contribution to this topic. You are so brave and so intelligent 

I never said or claimed that, what you just said is horrible. I can assume that was some kinda freudian slip on your side, showing what YOU actually want?

not cool man :ohno:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
9 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I think up to this point BLM has done more damage and evil compared to so called "police brutality"

 

9 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I seriously want honest conversation on here, despite people immediately attacking me for not blindly following their favourite marxist cult( spoiler, the BLM leaders themselves claimed they are trained marxists)

Are you a Trump supporter? You definitely sound like one. Do you believe that BLM is like an official company or something too? There are no BLM leaders, it is a PUBLIC movement, not an officially structured group. 

Also, being a Marxist is much, much more sensible than being a centrist or a liberal but y'all are not ready for that conversation yet.

6 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

here is the full bodycam footage of the george floyd case, he was not murdered, he was on drugs and he is a criminal, he threatened a pregnant woman, he claimed even minutes before the leg-on-neck thing that he can't breathe.

Threatening someone does not warrant being killed by the police. Being on drugs does not warrant being killed by the police. Being a criminal does not warrant being killed by the police either. So this "argument", and I'm using that term very loosely, is nonsensical. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

be careful people might attack you for speaking the truth :selena:

People think that being a social justice warrior is brave :derpga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
Just now, Giorno Giovanna said:

I never said or claimed that, what you just said is horrible. I can assume that was some kinda freudian slip on your side, showing what YOU actually want?

not cool man :ohno:

:triggered: it's exactly what you just claimed.

You just said the man was a criminal therefore he deserved death by strangulation. Stop acting stupid and stop quoting me I'm not responding to ignorance anymore 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

People think that being a social justice warrior is brave :derpga:

People think it’s cool to throw around “SJW” like it’s edgy or something. :awkney:

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorno Giovanna
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

How about you **** off? You sick freak. Seriously, nobody wants your dumb racist threads. Deactivate your account nobody wants you here. I'm gonna report you and I think everyone else should 

is that all you can? cussing and swearing at someone for having a different opinion? for not blindy following what a violent Marxist Cult organization is feeding people? 

such tolerance :duck: you don't seem to support diversity of opinion, thought, and people:duck:

 

if anything YOU don't belong here.

Gagadaily is for open minded people who can discuss things calmly rather than swearing at each other 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorno Giovanna
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

:triggered: it's exactly what you just claimed.

You just said the man was a criminal therefore he deserved death by strangulation. Stop acting stupid and stop quoting me I'm not responding to ignorance anymore 

no I didn't.

You claimed he was murdered. I said he was not murdered, giving you proof in form of the WHOLE body cam footage. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
Just now, Giorno Giovanna said:

Gagadaily is for open minded people who can discuss things calmly rather than swearing at each other 

Oh I'm sorry, the fact that Black people matter is such a nice argument topic, right? Let's all have a fun argument about whether black people should be killed by police for nothing or not, right? 

People's lives are not "argument" topics. Grow up. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest
Just now, Giorno Giovanna said:

cussing and swearing at someone for having a different opinion?

Believing a man deserves death by strangulation is not an opinion, it's being heartless. Believing all black people have the same rights in America as any other is not an opinion, it's being blind. Believing police officers are doing a great job is not an opinion. Silence when a 17 year old shoots people, silence. But threads after threads when it's a man dead by cops it's 'normal', it's as you said "so called police brutality".

2 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

you don't seem to support diversity of opinion, thought, and people:duck:

Cause you have diversity of thought and of people. If everyone was like you this world would be even more chaotic than it already is. And you talk about "diversity of people", you can't even look at black people as humans.

3 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Gagadaily is for open minded people who can discuss things calmly rather than swearing at each other 

I am not sorry that your ignorance and racism pisses me the **** off. 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorno Giovanna
Just now, Pennywise said:

Oh I'm sorry, the fact that Black people matter is such a nice argument topic, right? Let's all have a fun argument about whether black people should be killed by police for nothing or not, right? 

People's lives are not "argument" topics. Grow up. 

where did I say or claim that exact thing?!

I didn't.

I 100% agree to the statement that black lives matters.

But I don't buy into the organization BLM, it's a violent cult, seeking out to destroy everything. 

 

Heck they even want to destroy the american "nuclear family", which is bad for black people.

Statistically black families with a nuclear family structure( a father and a mother )are more stable. 

BLM organization wants to destroy exactly that! they claim to be good for black people, but they aren't

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
uo111
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

They even want to destroy the american "nuclear family", which is bad for black people.
 

Lol :ladyhaha:

Pretty sure killing black men over and over is the only thing "destroying the murican nucelar gfamily"

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RenegAde
3 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

where did I say or claim that exact thing?!

I didn't.

I 100% agree to the statement that black lives matters.

But I don't buy into the organization BLM, it's a violent cult, seeking out to destroy everything. 

 

Heck they even want to destroy the american "nuclear family", which is bad for black people.

Statistically black families with a nuclear family structure( a father and a mother )are more stable. 

BLM organization wants to destroy exactly that! they claim to be good for black people, but they aren't

:saladga: im out.

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Statistically black families with a nuclear family structure( a father and a mother )are more stable. 

So you agree

black people and black family members shouldn’t be murdered 

:enigma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giorno Giovanna
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Believing a man deserves death by strangulation is not an opinion, it's being heartless. Believing all black people have the same rights in America as any other is not an opinion, it's being blind. Believing police officers are doing a great job is not an opinion. Silence when a 17 year old shoots people, silence. But threads after threads when it's a man dead by cops it's 'normal', it's as you said "so called police brutality".

Cause you have diversity of thought and of people. If everyone was like you this world would be even more chaotic than it already is. And you talk about "diversity of people", you can't even look at black people as humans.

I am not sorry that your ignorance and racism pisses me the **** off. 

Is accusing others that disagree with you everything you can do?

this way you don't convince anyone, only makes yourself look ridiculous .

You claim so much about me which is totally untrue. Just because I think George Floyd wasn't murdered as seen in the full body cam footage.

:duck:

facts don't care about your feelings hun 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...