🎃 Spotify Playlist 🎃

Sign in to follow this  

BLM supporters harass black store manager and elderly couple

Giorno Giovanna

That type of behaviour makes me sad. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Stealing food, destroying property, getting aggressive.

Why do BLM supporters even expect, that this type of behaviour will convince other people they are doing the right thing?

If anything that will create an even bigger gap between the hearts of people, create more hate and distance people even more.

Only sane, logical and rational debate and conversations can change people longterm and convince them.

0:18-1:18 clip of them harassing elderly couple

1:35-2:20 clip of them violating black store manager

why doesn't media show this side too? it's always the other narrative shown

What do you guys think? Is this behaviour acceptable? Should it be tolerated? Do you agree with what they do?

What could or should they do differently?

I expect a fair rational conversation from you. No name-calling or anything. Keep it civil.

Leaving Rachel Mcadams GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 3

Aarghya

Oh well, you. Again 🕺🏼

• Like 9

Vergil

Oh look, it’s you again:yennefer:

• Like 3

Aarghya
Just now, Aarghya said:

Oh well, you. Again 🕺🏼

Just now, Vergil said:

Hi5!

Quartz

This hurts the movement.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Thanks 3

Reginald

Sigh. Here we go, again. I wish there was a way to ignore your threads, not just posts. 

Heaven & Hell

Giorno Giovanna
Just now, Aarghya said:

Oh well, you. Again 🕺🏼

Just now, Vergil said:

Please stay on the topic, this is not about me, this is about the people you can see in the video.

If you keep being offtopic I have to report you.

Thank you for your understanding :)

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

littlepotter

Nice try but you're gonna have to try hardee next time with the poor attempt at propaganda. Do you honestly think most people are okay with this or anyone actually thinks that this isn't wrong? Why are you painting the entire BLM movement by the behavior of these people? If the actions of a few people lead you to believe that black people don't deserve rights, you have to take some time away and think about your values.

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest

It is not acceptable but in any movement there are this aggressive people. Even something like yellow vest here in France, the majority were people who wanted change and walked on the streets to ask for it, then there are the "casseurs", (breakers), usually wearing an all black outfit with a mask on and they came to break things and cause chaos (some people love chaos). They broke statutes and other things which sparked anger, but the difference is that we were able to separate the casseurs from yellow vests because we know they didn't come with the same goals. It's bound to happen, we've seen the majority of BLM marching and asking for change, while some took the opportunity for looting, some were less kind and actually harassed some people but they are not the majority. I do not condone it but it's a very usual thing with movements. I still don't understand why u'd turn your back on BLM for this. The police in the US needs major reform and change, if you disagree then that's your opinion and maybe you actually enjoy or think it's normal for your cops to shoot left and right especially when the target happens to have a little bit more melanin than you do... if you wanna live in that kind of society then good for you

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 3

Aarghya
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Please stay on the topic, this is not about me, this is about the people you can see in the video.

Go ahead, report! 🕺🏼

• Like 1

Reginald

Nice disingenous gif there at the end, I'm sure this isn't a flamebait thread, right? :yennefer:

Heaven & Hell
  • Like 8

Aarghya
Just now, Reginald said:

Nice disingenous gif there at the end, I'm sure this isn't a flamebait thread, right? :yennefer:

Well, I have to report then 💅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Vergil
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

Liberals trynna play the victim, what’s new :laughga: 

• Sad 2

KanyeWest
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

If the actions of a few people lead you to believe that black people don't deserve rights, you have to take some time away and think about your values.

Exactly this. There seems to be an issue with some americans and the black population. They are not your enemy, and if you hate the fact they are so angry ask yourself why. No one seems to be able to have some empathy or put themselves in their shoes or look at the stats or you know turn on your TV. It's sad but there's going to be another murder by the police and these same people will ask "But why are they so angry? Why do they say BLM? Why not All Lives Matter?"

I'm not sure if it's racism and ignorance, or a lack of brain cells sometimes...

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 3

Giorno Giovanna
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It is not acceptable but in any movement there are this aggressive people. Even something like yellow vest here in France, the majority were people who wanted change and walked on the streets to ask for it, then there are the "casseurs", (breakers), usually wearing an all black outfit with a mask on and they came to break things and cause chaos (some people love chaos). They broke statutes and other things which sparked anger, but the difference is that we were able to separate the casseurs from yellow vests because we know they didn't come with the same goals. It's bound to happen, we've seen the majority of BLM marching and asking for change, while some took the opportunity for looting, some were less kind and actually harassed some people but they are not the majority. I do not condone it but it's a very usual thing with movements. I still don't understand why u'd turn your back on BLM for this. The police in the US needs major reform and change, if you disagree then that's your opinion and maybe you actually enjoy or think it's normal for your cops to shoot left and right especially when the target happens to have a little bit more melanin than you do... if you wanna live in that kind of society then good for you

I didn't know that about the yellow wests, but isn't that a good thing to visually separate the ones who want to protest peacefully from the ones who want tocreate chaos and destroy?

But I wonder, what if those chaotic people dress like the peaceful ones and then proceed to stir up some destruction and chaos?

I have seen enough evidence that's convincing enough to show that police isn't systematically racist.

My question to you is, and I ask this because obviously there is contradicting data, why should by data be wrong but the one have seen is correct?

If there is something wrong with the police system in the US it should be possible to collect data statistically, and I have seen data that proves AND disproves it. :duck:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある
  • Sad 1