music news

Blinding Lights wins VOTY

GagaEnigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rence a deux

Best Cinematography means a lot already. Fellow filmmakers, you know what I mean? :vegas:

Besides, Blinding Lights was amazing too! :heart:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

LOVE FOOLISH

Happy for Abel! He dominated 2020 in ways I couldn’t imagine. After Hours deserves all the praise and awards it can get! 

I also think this era was the most content we received and it makes me sad knowing he’ll go into hiding after the tour :fatcat: but he deserves it!

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:ladyhaha: if anyone says Gaga was robbed after the clean sweep of 2020 VMAs, I'm DONE :ladyhaha:

Someone had to be the Little Karenster here and if it ain't gonna be y'all, it's gonna be me :ohwell:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

ZiggyZiggs

I would understand it if this was the Grammys or something but how did he win a fan voted show? Gaga won Artist of the Year against him, and we had 2 huge fanbases voting for VOTY, it’s not adding up sorry

littlepotter

I think AOTY and VOTY winners should have been switched, but congrats nevertheless!

chaeri pls

Saint Hollywood

I think the winners for SOTY and VOTY should've been switched, but I'm still really happy with the results. Abel has been DOMINATING this year, and tonight was Gaga's night. :enigma:

ArtpopAct2

I felt like it would make more sense for him to be AOTY and ROM to get VOTY. Considering how he’s owned the past year as an artist, ROM is a better video, and the fan votes would imply Gaga would get less for AOTY because we didn’t have arianators.

But I’m not mad

Archived