celeb

Ariana Grande - R.E.M. Fragrance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

125702252570221_prod_altimg_1117792419_292999798659413_69596490634353
bn_arianagrande?scl=1

R.E.M. Eau de Parfum, the dreamy fragrance by Ariana Grande. An intergalactic dream of femininity and power, R.E.M. draws you in with a cosmic blend of juicy fig and warm salted caramel. Lavender essence takes you to dreamy new heights, while sparkling pear blossom explodes like a supernova in the night sky. Intoxicating musk wrapped with sandalwood creates the perfect ending to your unforgettable journey.

Fragrance Family: Floral

Scent Type: Woody Musk

Key Notes:
Top - quince, fig, salted caramel, marshmallow
Middle - pear blossom, lavender blossom
Base - tonka bean, white musk, sandalwood

available now on ulta.com
In stores 8.30

"The R.E.M. fragrance has quickly become a favorite of mine. So much so that I named it after one of my favorite songs and paired it with one of my favorite visual worlds which is that 60s mod, space, dream world. I wish I could live in that world forever and wear this scent while I'm there and just have it blasting out of my spaceship at all times to combat any potential bad vibes. This scent feels warmer, sexier, more grown and kind of grounded more so than the others but the secret ingredient that gives it that sweetness and ties it in with the rest of the family is caramel! I am very excited about this and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do."

"Ariana is the creative visionary behind the animated, fantasy world of R.E.M. and has partnered with award winning package designer Joshua English on the bottle design, Oscar nominated director Olivier Lescot and illustrator Cheyne Gallarde to create the R.E.M. universe.  Ariana transforms into a strong, feminine heroine fighting to save the world and inviting her fans to share in the journey," explains Noreen Dodge, Chief Marketing Officer of LUXE Brands.  The R.E.M. narrative is optimistic, empowering and synergistic with the values Ariana imbues. 

The campaign is a first for the category with its dramatic animation and visual delight for fans as Ariana, Toulouse, Piggy Smalls and other special guests conquer the galaxy. "I am excited to collaborate with an artist as talented as Ariana Grande on this animated tribute to sci-fi from the 70's to today. I am inspired by science fiction in my visual work and delighted to have the chance to draw upon its rich iconography to bring to life the irresistible pop of Ariana," says Lescot.

THE PACKAGING
The delicate lavender colored bottle with shiny silver logo emblem and crystal cap ascending to the heavens contains the out of this world fragrance. This intergalactic elixir is encased in an amazing clear crystal based with complex facets that reflect a show so inspiring it can only be seen in the cosmos. The story continues to unfold with the comic inspired secondary carton. Watch as Ariana protects this amazing new fragrance across the galaxy and beyond…..where dreams are reality.

THE FRAGRANCE:
The beautifully crafted R.E.M. fragrance was developed with Firmenich and expands the Ariana Grande fragrance universe. A creation that draws you in with an inviting blend of Pear, Fig and warm, salted caramel.  Lavender essence, intoxicating musks and cashmere like Tonka and sandalwood create the perfect trail on this unforgettable journey.

Pennywise

Even though the campaign and the bottle and all that is real basic, the scent itself sounds delicious :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mr Mirko

She is stil vibeing on Chromatica, apparently. I loved that song REM Beys version is seducing; I am stil using Britneys Prerogative so I won't waste my money on this one. Then I I have to buy Gagas FAME and new version of Prerogative - EGO 

I adore that scent btw, recommend it whole heartedly

TimisaMonster

Girl is serving Chromatica realness :enigma:

Those top notes tho...so typical :smh:

Gonna smell so sweet and sugary 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Damon

lol my guess is she didn't wanted to do shït for this but their team wanted to milk the cow so that's why they recycled old material

... and now i just sit in silence.

QueenOfSaigon
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

117792419_292999798659413_69596490634353

Very Chromatica inspired. :enigma:

Not really, it looks like it is from her music video Break Free

3 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Not really, it looks like it is from her music video Break Free

Never saw it before. 

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Never saw it before. 

Indirectly I think you somehow did because Gaga's outfit was inspired by Ariana's Break Fee outfit just like how Ariana's ROM outfit was inpired by Gaga's GUY outfit.

01-Lady-Gaga-Ariana-Grande-Rain-On-Me-sc

lady-gaga-guy.jpg

327838154073211.png?type=webp&to=min&r=6

Archived