Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

16 year old Britney rehearsing for the Baby One More Time music video

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

The full run through is from 0.55

the fluidity, the choreography, the lift, the backspring:bradley:

the way she had no idea at this time how big of a hit the song would be and the fact the video would become a classic :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

beaublue

This is so cute 🥰 makes me feel kinda sad because she used to be so happy & alive bursting with personality but ever since the conservatorship she’s just been dimmed... Instagram seems to have given her a new breath of life though & she really seems happy posting vids & pictures of stuff she likes. I really hope she gets out of this cship.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Is that real? :laughga:

Yes, it was from the original version of the Perfume music video that they scrapped - which led to Joseph Khan slamming her team :messga: (he also supports FreeBritney)

#JusticeForBritney ♡

paradox
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is that real? :laughga:

yeah it was for the original edit of the perfume (love that song) video

Cello

She has such a natural talent for dancing :tony: I love seeing her happy 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Yes, it was from the original version of the Perfume music video that they scrapped - which led to Joseph Khan slamming her team :messga: (he also supports FreeBritney)

At first I thought it was the Criminal video but then that hair and outfit is Perfume. Is Britney the only artist that has this many scrapped music videos? Smh...

Stephen
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

At first I thought it was the Criminal video but then that hair and outfit is Perfume. Is Britney the only artist that has this many scrapped music videos? Smh...

I thought it was Criminal too :sharon:

Daylight Jokers
13 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Perfume had a different video?? 

This is my favorite Britney rehearsal video. She sang live during this era so we never got a great performance like this!

Towelney
12 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Perfume had a different video?? 

“The original Perfume story went like this…. Britney meets a guy with whom she falls instantly in love. It’s made clear to the audience that Britney is an assassin/hitman as we see her kill a group of people in a car (hence the gun pictures that were leaked to the media). She is given her next assignment who turns out to be the guy she fell in love with at the beginning of the video. The go to meet in their favorite spot, but Britney is not there. She is across the street with a rifle with her target set on him. She looks through the scope and sees her man holding a ring her made for her. She leaves and aborts the mission to kill him. She leaves town because she knows her is not safe around her. Doing this, she knows she will be killed for abandoning her mission to kill this guy. She hides out in a hotel and is taken by other assassins and beaten, tied to a chair, etc. She has sacrificed herself for this man. We see time pass as she dates a new girl, gets married, has a baby, etc. We see him looking out a window thinking about Britney, his true love that disappeared. Then, we see Britney on the floor of her hotel room, barely alive, as her body slowly turns to ash. The last shot of Britney is the hotel room is her smiling as their eyes seem to meet. Her body then disintegrates. The final shot of the video is Britney and her lover kissing in the sunset.”

Archived