Lord Mayhem 3,715 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 https://youtube.com/shorts/B2fHMkwBtes?is=7r3LlqypDjPiR2sV 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,391 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 I told him (aka commented) he's a flop for paying her MAGA father but I appreciate his love for The Queen 2 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
thatfoxyfeeling 13,433 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 I bet the staff find her fans insufferable 2 14 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 The poor gay waiter being asked if Gaga's there 50 times a day. 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rat Boy 43,924 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 1 hour ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I bet the staff find her fans insufferable We do "****ing rat" - @Dynamite 2 20 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,257 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 52 minutes ago, Rat Boy said: We do THIS BEING A RAT BOY POST IS SENDING MEEEEEE www.instagram.com/theduella666 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,881 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 (edited) 2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I bet the staff find her fans insufferable "waiter, I'll have the mozzarella sticks on the side and also please pass onto Godga to make a mv for Vanish" 🫴 Edited August 29 by Starmie25 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meruk Holland 2,468 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 2 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I bet the staff find her fans insufferable I tried to get them to admit that in person, but they kept saying "noooo" while not-at-all-subtly looking at what I assume were hidden surveillance cameras. 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NewUsername 11,816 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 I don't know if the quality has changed since 2017, but I LOVED it when I went. - very nice atmosphere - very friendly staff (well, which I find is everywhere in NYC all up til you pay and then they ignore you ) - very clean (very clean bathroom as well, which I find important in restaurants, I'd like to think that it is a reflection of the cleanliness of their kitchen) - and the most important: delicious food 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,896 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 I’m going on a trip to NYC next year and was gonna make a stop there just to try the food and say I’ve been 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,297 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 8 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said: I bet the staff find her fans insufferable Do people go in there asking for Gaga??I I went there once, and I'm obviously a fan, but like I just sat down and ate my meal and then left. I took a couple photos of the restaurant but that was about as extra as I got. I hope I wasn't insufferable lol 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,393 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 It’s profoundly mid. Good drinks (had a great espresso martini), decent apps (arancini was good), but the pasta was so bland. Worse than Olive Garden. We have forgotten our public MANNERS 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JoeCool 1,101 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 39 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: It’s profoundly mid. Good drinks (had a great espresso martini), decent apps (arancini was good), but the pasta was so bland. Worse than Olive Garden. putting the feelings for Joe aside that's kind of the vibe the place gives off. Like decent but not outstanding casual Italian food type joint 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,715 Posted August 29 Author Share Posted August 29 6 hours ago, NewUsername said: I don't know if the quality has changed since 2017, but I LOVED it when I went. - very nice atmosphere - very friendly staff (well, which I find is everywhere in NYC all up til you pay and then they ignore you ) - very clean (very clean bathroom as well, which I find important in restaurants, I'd like to think that it is a reflection of the cleanliness of their kitchen) - and the most important: delicious food Same...when I went it felt warmer and had a much more Italian atmosphere but I don't know if perhaps he was taken to a more private room or area. The food was better looking and tasting when I went but this was over 10 years ago... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alxjcgn 2,297 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: It’s profoundly mid. Good drinks (had a great espresso martini), decent apps (arancini was good), but the pasta was so bland. Worse than Olive Garden. The novelty of it being owned by Gaga's father is most likely it's main source of success, not the food 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.