💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Stephen King's new novel, "Later", slated for March 2021 release

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

"Only the dead have no secrets.

Over on Twitter this morning, Stephen King showed off the very retro-looking cover art for a brand new upcoming novel, set to be titled Later and said to feature “echoes of IT.”

The book, being billed as a pulpy crime-thriller, is part of Titan Books’s “Hard Case Crime” series that also includes previous Stephen King novels The Colorado Kid and Joyland.

According to Amazon, King’s Later will be released on March 2, 2021.

Here’s the full plot rundown:

"The son of a struggling single mother, Jamie Conklin just wants an ordinary childhood. But Jamie is no ordinary child. Born with an unnatural ability his mom urges him to keep secret, Jamie can see what no one else can see and learn what no one else can learn. But the cost of using this ability is higher than Jamie can imagine – as he discovers when an NYPD detective draws him into the pursuit of a killer who has threatened to strike from beyond the grave.”

“Later is Stephen King at his finest, a terrifying and touching story of innocence lost and the trials that test our sense of right and wrong. With echoes of King’s classic novel It, Later is a powerful, haunting, unforgettable exploration of what it takes to stand up to evil in all the faces it wears.”

Check out the cover art below, shared by King today.

EefuNP_WoAAG_Fv?format=jpg&name=large

https://bloody-disgusting.com/books/3626066/stephen-king-announces-new-novel-later-early-2021-release-plot-cover-art-revealed/

I am very excited! I love reading Stephen King's books. :messga:

He/him/his

I'm very excited!

Although I will say he's starting to write about kids with abilities and murder police hunts a tad bit too much. 

But I'm excited nonetheless. 

EuphoricVibez
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

That cover makes me wanna eat the book up :giveup:

Same! Stephen King can get my money when it drops :vegas:

He/him/his

Prostitute Barbie

I love his books especially IT and The Shining and Carrie. I wish George RR Martin was as focused so he could release The Winds or Winter and A Dream of Spring but I know he probably never will :smh: 

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I love his books especially IT and The Shining and Carrie. I wish George RR Martin was as focused so he could release The Winds or Winter and A Dream of Spring but I know he probably never will :smh: 

Me too! If I had been able to, I would have bought a collection of Stephen King novels :messga: I've never heard of George RR Martin though. Is his books any good?

He/him/his

Sister

I haven't been in the mood for his style of stories in a long while, he has gotten too same - same. I may check it out much later though, I used to enjoy much of his work. I wonder if his revamp of The Stand is coming on tv anytime soon. I haven't heard about it since Covid19.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Sister said:

I haven't been in the mood for his style of stories in a long while, he has gotten too same - same. I may check it out much later though, I used to enjoy much of his work. I wonder if his revamp of The Stand is coming on tv anytime soon. I haven't heard about it since Covid19.

Wasn't there supposed to be a TV show based off of The Stand?

He/him/his

Prostitute Barbie
10 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Me too! If I had been able to, I would have bought a collection of Stephen King novels :messga: I've never heard of George RR Martin though. Is his books any good?

He wrote A Song of Ice and Fire which is the series Game of Thrones is based on. Even though the show has ended he still has 2 more books to release. The last one came almost 10 years ago and some people don’t think he’ll ever finish :toofunny:

Sister
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Wasn't there supposed to be a TV show based off of The Stand?

Yes. It was slated to premiere soon, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Here's what comes up in a search :

The Stand Release Date

The Stand doesn't have a release date yet. But the project is expected to arrive in 2020.

so we shall see~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

EuphoricVibez
4 minutes ago, Sister said:

Yes. It was slated to premiere soon, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Here's what comes up in a search :

The Stand Release Date

The Stand doesn't have a release date yet. But the project is expected to arrive in 2020.

so we shall see~

I figured so. It said they canceled it because of the Coronavirus, so if true, it might either be released later this year, or at some time next year.

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
15 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:tony: :tony: :tony: YES 

We love Stephen King's books :vegas::vegas:

He/him/his

Archived