celeb

Madonna Promotes Anti-Semite and Homophobe, Louis Farrakhan

MrMojoRisin

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man." sis sounds really messy.... 

RahrahWitch

Ew what a horrible man

I wish I could say she was just ignorant to who was narrating but she tagged his name :awkney:

Mister G
14 minutes ago, weed said:

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man." sis sounds really messy.... 

:ohno:

FentyGa

chances are, she didn’t know about the anti-semitism and homophobia. we know she’s not a homophobe lol she stood with the community through the aids crisis, come on

tomsches

Sis, 99% of your fanbase would have been gassed in Hitler's regime.

Anyway, can't wait to see how this turns out.

michael jackson popcorn GIF

KindnessPunk28

Another hit piece against GodDonna. Can these haters please get a life?! It's so disgusting to live in a world that tries to discredit her instead of praising her for her continued quest to make the world a better place. The author of this hit piece is clearly a bitter queen who has no business writing about someone who fought hard to make sure we have rights. Sad soul, just like any LGBT+ person who doesnt respect the QUEEN. :wtf:

Mister G
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

chances are, she didn’t know about the anti-semitism and homophobia. we know she’s not a homophobe lol she stood with the community through the aids crisis, come on

Hard to say but chances are she may have. Louis has been leader of his group, the nation of Islam for over 40 years. His anti-Jewish and anti-gay comments have been around for decades now. I mean if she didn’t know, she knows now.

JustHMLover2
22 minutes ago, Doot said:

Who is this man and how did she promote him? Too lazy to read the link :laughga:

Ya know... Just another day of the cancel culture trying to strike again with reaching :reductive:

Not defending him, but her sisters:bear:

Mister G
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Who is this man and how did she promote him? Too lazy to read the link :laughga:

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam, a group he has led since 1977 and that is based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an antisemite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power.

Sparknotes version of him; he believes that Jews contributed to the majority of the slave trade, plantation slavery, Jim Crow laws, and black oppression. 

11 minutes ago, KindnessPunk28 said:

Another hit piece against GodDonna. Can these haters please get a life?! It's so disgusting to live in a world that tries to discredit her instead of praising her for her continued quest to make the world a better place. The author of this hit piece is clearly a bitter queen who has no business writing about someone who fought hard to make sure we have rights. Sad soul, just like any LGBT+ person who doesnt respect the QUEEN. :wtf:

I don’t think it’s about not respecting her because I’m hoping that she was just misguided here. It just looks pretty bad if she’s promoting a video of a man who has gone on record saying God does not like men who lust after men...and she’s been an advocate for the LGBTQ community since the 80’s. She probably wanted to highlight one of his messages...but it’s kinda hard to do that knowing his history and background.

Anastasios

Recently I saw a video of him talking about racism in a 90s Talk Show I think... and he impressed me with his intelligence and deep thought. I immediately had to google him and what I found disappointed me instantly....

KindnessPunk28
2 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Louis Farrakhan heads the Nation of Islam, a group he has led since 1977 and that is based on a somewhat bizarre and fundamentally anti-white theology. Farrakhan is an antisemite who routinely accuses Jews of manipulating the U.S. government and controlling the levers of world power.

I don’t think it’s about not respecting her because I’m hoping that she was just misguided here. It just looks pretty bad if she’s promoting a video of a man who has gone on record saying God does not like men who lust after men...and she’s been an advocate for the LGBTQ community since the 80’s. She probably wanted to highlight one of his messages...but it’s kinda hard to do that knowing his history and background.

I think society needs to stop questioning the greatest woman to walk the earth. She knew what she was doing. Anyone who tries to think otherwise is pathetic. Sorry you feel this way. 

People defending Louis Farrakhan, and saying its not a big deal, and saying this is just cancel culture are insane or uneducated!!!!

• Jase locked this topic

Archived