question

Does Lana have a big following?

COOOK

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Join Lana Del Rey Discography Rate :dom:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Varys

Yes since she only relies on her fans and not the GP and she still is doing decent numbers

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Illuminati

Her album song streams seem to be the same or sometimes better than Gaga's and that's without any hit singles

47 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No

I second this. :billie: 

She has a lot but not a huge following.

Lona Delery

yeah, her album sales are pretty good considering shes doing 0 promo and hasnt been in the GP's eye for years

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I second this. :billie: 

She has a lot but not a huge following.

I agree :vegas:

Lana's following tends to be a small portion of gays. The type of genre that she does is pretty niche and is not enjoyed by the masses like pop or dance music is. Her social media accounts aren't as big for an "established" artist in the music industry. 

So on average, I'd say she has a following thats neither big/huge or small... but in the middle. Compared to artists like Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Adele (and others), Lana's following doesn't come anywhere close to them. 

And while its true she pulls alright numbers/streams, nobody is checking Lana out the way people are checking Ariana Grande, Gaga, Katy etc out. Her number/streams aren't THAT outstanding either. 

So no, Lana does not have a huge following 

End Racism Now

Archived