Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Z100: Hang Out With Lady Gaga on Zoom Thursday!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Red said:

They were there to have fun, not to amaze you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I truly believe getting naked on camera is only for attention purposes and to amaze people but okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Regina George said:

I truly believe getting naked on camera is only for attention purposes and to amaze people but okay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Then unstan Gaga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George
Just now, Red said:

Then unstan Gaga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Why would I? Like I said I like HER and I have nothing against her getting naked on HER zoom listening party or at HER show. :triggered: Can you just stop?

NFRatwell

Excluding CTC her eras post BTW have all been so underwhelming after the album drop. It makes no sense now because of how much info we got about how she has pre-recorded videos and photoshoots and alternative songs sitting in the vault for what? And everyone is talking about her mental heath despite how she said this album healed her? What are we supposed to believe? Lol. 

Mister G
18 minutes ago, Doot said:

Not to mention the fact she was barely involved in the production, and what few interviews we got she basically alluded to not even wanting to make the album, having to be dragged from the porch. 

I love the album, but it shows. 

Fans need to get over it and allow her to take however long she needs until she can get in a better place. A place where she is just as passionate and hungry about music like she was in the beginning. 

But the album healed her. Her words not mine. Don’t judge me. Yours truly, your favorite home of sexicle :billie:

Delulu Rogers

The traumatica era continues. It might not officially be cancelled but why would she allow it to be announced just to pull out? Either her team is really sloppy and doesn’t care or she is struggling. Either way, nobody can deny that post BTW all her eras have been messy and underwhelming. 

ModernEcstasy

Sounds silly, but as the day goes on, I’m wondering whether or not she is okay. 

I just wanna hear from her. Just to know she’s doing fine :kara:

40 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Excluding CTC her eras post BTW have all been so underwhelming after the album drop. It makes no sense now because of how much info we got about how she has pre-recorded videos and photoshoots and alternative songs sitting in the vault for what? And everyone is talking about her mental heath despite how she said this album healed her? What are we supposed to believe? Lol. 

That's stupid. Joanne had 3 DIVE BAR SHOWS, Victoria's Secret, SuperBowl, 5ft2.

42 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

To be fair, she says that about every album. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

Because no other fanbase gets treated like this...at least not during an active era. December 2013,Summer 2017, and now Summer 2020. We all got problems. We all have pain. There was never a more appropriate time for her to engage with her fanbase as well as display how innovative the current so-called Haus of Gaga is than right now. Its pop music, not rocket science. She has resources up the ass. Do the job you self-proclaimed yourself to be committed to or step aside. Its as simple as that.:lolly::heart:

The overreaction. It's not that serious. You guys are acting like you are suffering and its the end of the world if Gaga doesn't interact with her fans, but its not. I don't blame her for not interacting with us since we constantly put her down and her team and I'm sure she is aware of this. No one knows what exactly is happening. Some people said they just wanted the album to release so they can feel great again and feel less depressed. Well there you have it.

9 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Um Chromatica as a whole has the potential to be a milestone in her entire artistic catalog for many reasons, and she's worked on it for like 3 years. So I really hope she doesn't just give up on it and jumps onto another project like that.

No this wouldn’t just replace Chromatica, this would just be a little project

4 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Why would you even consider that? For the past albums she’s been doing 4 year hiatus, and suddebly she will release an album recorded in quarentine? It doesnt even sound like her and interscope would never allowed it too, since she just release an album that probably cost tons of money and is payin dust to it.

about her mental state, she’s probably fine.  

Jeez you’re acting as though it’s a sin for her to make music on her own :derpga:

Archived