Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Illegal worldwide to criticize CCP rule in HK now


Werk

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

F*kk the ch*na Gavarnament 1!111 

I'm gonna destroy CCP's @n*s !!1!

(let's see what happens now:coffee:)

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GipJo

LOL please read the law, it applys to any person who is commiting TERRORISM, talking about Hong Kong or China is not terrorism therefore this law is not applied to you.  Just like the US national security law, if you are commiting terrorism, it doesn't matter if you are a permanent resident of Hong Kong (or US or any other country) or not, you will be punished.

Why be surprised, every other countries did the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Werk
16 minutes ago, GipJo said:

 

So basically we shouldn't be worried? Like if we criticize them online it won't be a problem right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

GipJo
21 minutes ago, Werk said:

So basically we shouldn't be worried? Like if we criticize them online it won't be a problem right?

Yeah, only if you are organizing or a part of a terrorism attack:billie:

I don't think online criticism are one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Werk
3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Yeah, only if you are organizing or a part of a terrorism attack:billie:

I don't think online criticism are one.

Oh well then thank god, thank you!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maleficent
2 hours ago, Archduchess said:

China China China... could you like wait I'm dead so you can take over the entire globe for yourself? I can't speak chinese, it will be so hard for me... 

lana del rey freak GIF by Interscope Records

 

 

 

Everyone else: Ch*n* :ph34r:

@Archduchess: 
2itd6a.jpg

CHINA CHINA CHINA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rabbitsmear

  

47 minutes ago, GipJo said:

LOL please read the law, it applys to any person who is commiting TERRORISM, talking about Hong Kong or China is not terrorism therefore this law is not applied to you.

 

19 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Yeah, only if you are organizing or a part of a terrorism attack:billie:

I don't think online criticism are one.

 

Terrorist activity is only one of six groups of offences stipulated by Chapter III of the National Security Act.
A case could probably be made that online slander falls under the categories of Secession or Subversion.

For example:

  • "separating the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or any other part of the People’s Republic of China from the People’s Republic of China" (Article 20)
  • "...undermining the basic system of the People’s Republic of China established by the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China" (Article 22)

If i'm not wrong, expressing one's desire for the CCP to "leave HK alone", pro-independence sentiments, or anti-CCP sentiments should be punishable offences.

 

Whether they actually choose to enforce this is another story :coffee:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, Brecht said:

Reminds me of a website that I won't name :messga:

  Hide contents

I'm joking please don't send me to urinetown :bradley:

 

Just say Littlemonsters.com 

:enigma:
DdARj9hX4AEaPXE.jpg

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archduchess
10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Everyone else: Ch*n* :ph34r:

@Archduchess: 
2itd6a.jpg

CHINA CHINA CHINA

I'm retarded mam, sorry

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Archduchess said:

I'm retarded mam, sorry

What?! No! I think you’re the only sane person here 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archduchess
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

What?! No! I think you’re the only sane person here 

twin peaks episode 6 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtimeseason 1 GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

Link to post
Share on other sites

GipJo
2 minutes ago, Rabbitsmear said:

  

 

 

Terrorist activity is only one of six groups of offences stipulated by Chapter III of the National Security Act.
A case could probably be made that online slander falls under the categories of Secession or Subversion.

For example:

  • "separating the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or any other part of the People’s Republic of China from the People’s Republic of China" (Article 20)
  • "...undermining the basic system of the People’s Republic of China established by the Constitution of the People’s Republic of China" (Article 22)

If i'm not wrong, expressing one's desire for the CCP to "leave HK alone", pro-independence sentiments, or anti-CCP sentiments should be punishable offences.

It depends on how you read them, separating is a acting term, for Chinese resident, it can be a crime since government can ask local companies to comparate and pursue punishment, but I don't think Chinese government has the ability to know or even pursue punishment to online criticism made by overseas citizens. 

It's just like if you tweet a "I'm gonna boom the White House" tweet, FBI will find you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

PoetsTryinWrite

Political correctness has reduced people to censoring themselves so that fascists don’t have to do it for you. It’s making me feel physically sick. **** China, **** the CCP. 

Defend Your Humanity.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...