Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

I voted 10’s to present but I wish there was an option for the 2000’s

2006-2010.. That sh*t HITTTT :tony:

garbage

Music today is mostly based on 60s - 70s so :oops:  And also 70s rock lyrics feel raw and genuine to me 

COOOK
2 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I voted 10’s to present but I wish there was an option for the 2000’s

2006-2010.. That sh*t HITTTT :tony:

omg - :bradley: fixedT

RenegAde

Definitely 90s...... that Rnb wave!!!! .

I said what needed to be said .

FfFfFfFF

But to answer your question: my favorite albums/ songs and most of the music I listen to is from the 2010s.

Jose P

The best time period for music was definitely the 80s. Not even a contest. There’s a reason so many artists are jumping on the 80s sound bandwagon nowadays.

River

90s and all the zoomers and the boomers can shut up :dom:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TrebleBassHeart

90s! 

I make Gaga remixes: https://www.youtube.com/user/SharonPorterMusic91

KindHML

I voted 2010 - Present but I think I like so many artists from different decades but the 80s have such a special place to me. :sis:

Hebi

Though I'm a big fan of old music (yes even 60's:poot:)  I'm obviously a sucker for present productions 'cause y'know I was born in the 00's 

• 3 weeks later...

1940’s: Swing, Jazz, Blues and Big Band

Big artists of the time include: Rosemary Clooney, Frank Sinatra, Glenn Miller, Artie Shaw, Count Basie, Bing Crosby, The Andrews Sisters, Dorsey Brothers, Billie Holiday, Dizzy Gillespie, Ella Fitzgerald

1950’s: Rock ’N Roll, B-bop, Big Band, Country
Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Patti Page, Doris Day, Johnny Cash, Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin, Pat Boone, Gene Autry, Patsy Cline, Same Cooke, Hank Williams, Teresa Brewer, Ritchie Valens, Harry Belafonte, Ray Charles

1960’s: Motown, Rock ‘N Roll, and The British Invasion
The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Monkees, The Rolling Stones, The Supremes, Simon & Garfunkel, Aretha Franklin, The Beach Boys, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Moody Blues, Janis Joplin, Neil Seddaka, Chubby Checker, The Mamas & The Papas, Cream, The Temptations, James Brown

1970’s: Disco, Motown, and R&B
The Doors, The Who, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye, Rod Stewart, Barry Manilow, Diana Ross, Paul Simon, Gloria Gaynor, The Bee Gees, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Electric Light Orchestra, Patti Smith, The Cars, Kool & The Gang, Parliament-Funkadelic, Earth Wind & Fire, Kansas, ABBA, Donna Summer, Queen, Grand Funk Railroad, Blondie, The Carpenters, Elton John, Billy Joel

1980’s: Glam rock, Pop, Hip-Hop, Country
Dolly Parton, Michael Jackson, Lionel Ritchie, Olivia Newton John, David Bowie, Billy Joel, Duran Duran, The Police, U2, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Poison, Twisted Sister, Whitney Houston, Madonna, Phil Collins, Cyndi Lauper, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Motley Crue, Prince, Paula Abdul, The Cure, Depeche Mode, The Go-Gos, The Bangles, Randy Travis, Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, Public Enemy, Run-DMC, MC Hammer, Beastie Boys, LL Cool J, Bobby Brown, New Kids on the Block, Janet Jackson, Tom Petty, Journey, Tina Turner

1990’s: Grunge, Alternative, Rap, and Country
Nirvana, Pearl Jam, MC Hammer, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, N’Sync, Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Salt ‘n Peppa, Vanilla Ice, Tone Loc, 2Pac, Notorious B.I.G., Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Gloria Estefan, Madonna, Whitney Houston, The Offspring, Green Day, No Doubt, Ricky Martin, Garth Brooks, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Boyz II Men, Janet Jackson, R.E.M., Weezer, Guns & Roses, Hootie & the Blowfish, Christina Aguilera, Alanis Morisette, Jewel, Oasis, Mariah Carey, Natalie Merchant, Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge, Dave Matthews Band, Metallica, Nine Inch Nails, Cypress Hill, Foo Fighters, The Smashing Pumpkins

2000’s: Adult Contemporary and R&B
Outkast, Linkin Park, Cold Play, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, U2, Incubus, Will Smith, Sum41, Kid Rock, The Killers, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Modest Mouse, Matchbox 20, System of a Down, The Black Eyed Peas, Smash Mouth, Flo Rida, AFI, Jason Mraz, Creed, Blink-182, Gorillaz, Beyoncé, Nelly, Beck, Eminem, Santana, Train, Missy Elliot, The All American Rejects, Usher, Papa Roach, Daft Punk, Kanye West, Nickelback, Everclear, Panic! at the Disco, POD, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimmy Eat World

2010’s: EDM and Hip-Hop/Trap
We just finished this decade. Y'all know the music. 

dynamite

2000s isn't listed on the poll but that :neyde:

Anastacia, Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, Avril Lavigne, Rihanna, Nelly Furtado, Natasha Bedingfield, Gwen Stefani, Dido, The Fray, Ne-Yo, Usher, Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, OneRepublic... 

So many

It went downhill towards the end of the 2000s apart from a couple of singles/albums here and there

Archived