💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any Gaga songs you’ve never listened to?

Better Day

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

Either I've only heard snippets of these songs somewhere or I just noped out within the first 20 seconds while playing the album:

Brown Eyes, I Like It Rough, Summerboy,  Americano, Hair, Bad Kids,  Highway Unicorn, Black Jesus, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Swine, Fashion, Dope, Come to Mama, Angel Down.

I haven't listened to cheek to cheek at all, but I've watched Gaga and Tony sing Cheek to Cheek and The Lady is a Tramp on youtube.

I've only listened to Gaga's songs on ASIB.

Chromatica is the first album I've listened to every single song.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

I don’t usually care for unreleased songs and demos. Just prefer to listen to official releases 

Focz
3 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Either I've only heard snippets of these songs somewhere or I just noped out within the first 20 seconds while playing the album:

Brown Eyes, I Like It Rough, Summerboy,  Americano, Hair, Bad Kids,  Highway Unicorn, Black Jesus, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Swine, Fashion, Dope, Come to Mama, Angel Down.

I haven't listened to cheek to cheek at all, but I've watched Gaga and Tony sing Cheek to Cheek and The Lady is a Tramp on youtube.

:awkney:...What are you waiting for?

💜

Madame Goo Goo
23 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

So why are you even on here? You don't seem like a true fan.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

rasclautmangos
16 minutes ago, Focz said:

:awkney:...What are you waiting for?

You're right. I have an 1hr and a half road trip tomorrow. That would be a good time to knock a few out. 

rasclautmangos
3 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

So why are you even on here? You don't seem like a true fan.

Who knows? I mean those are Gaga's ONLY songs and there is just nothing else I could possibly like or enjoy about her as a person or entertainer.

whore

Still haven’t listened to “1000 Doves (Piano Demo)” even though I own that copy :messga: I just haven’t got around to it and I’m fine with Chromatica as it is

not a french fry

I’ve never listened to again again in full but everything else I think I’ve heard

social experiment gone wrong

Hebi

All of these fans whose never heard CTC are surely new 'cause in 2014-15 all we had was CTC

and ARTPOP :trollga: I know, but in the meantime I'm sure all of us listened to that album at least once

MonsterMom
5 hours ago, Renie said:

I cannot for the life of me make it more than 10 seconds into Jewels and Drugs. And I never will :vegas:

You gonna :dom:

Hebi

I've never heard "Hello, Hello" by Lady Gaga and Sir Elton John:oprah: I even didn't know it was a thing until a few days

Judas Society
7 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I am disgusted by this thread. I can understand not knowing all of her unreleased songs (I haven't heard a lot of the older ones) but not listening to A Star Is Born? Or Cheek To Cheek? Not even once? Electric chair.

I know! It's as if they're not Gaga fans. I can understand if they know they won't be into jazz or folk but at least listened to them once before you decide anything. With Gaga, you can never be too sure if you'll like it or not. I listened to JnD even though I don't like rap before deciding that I absolutely dislike what JnD. Not to mention, I listened to Nicki, Azealia, Beyonce's Salud album & Kendrick even to decide whether I will like it or not since some ppl were raving about it. As a Gaga fan, there's like no excuse to not at least listen to her albums once. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

I’ve listened all of of the albums she released + The Cure. 

I’ve heard literally everything that’s been released, leaked, or performed. And I will gladly accept more. :vegas:

• Admin changed the title to Any Gaga songs you’ve never listened to?

Archived