💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

UMG Stores Support responds to the Signed CDs

Lighter

Featured Posts

Mark
27 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Yeah but then what's to say they won't send you another "L"?

I still didn't get mine yet and I'm lowkey afraid

Tea. When did you order yours?

I never got a tracking dispatch and I sent them an email. They replied back that it was getting shipping as scheduled - which is december :selena:

00026 † 10000

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, Mark said:

I never got a tracking dispatch and I sent them an email. They replied back that it was getting shipping as scheduled - which is december :selena:

Mine was scheduled for September. I told them I don’t want it anymore if the quality we’re getting is an “L” or a “Z.”

Zilla
Just now, Mark said:

it's really weird. It shipped via UPS mail innovations where like UPS delivers it to the USPS and then the USPS delivers it. It's been over a week since it's been in "acceptance" by the USPS and they said it was supposed to be delivered 6/25 and we are going into Monday and it still didn't come. Like it says it's at my post office but is it really if it's been there a week? So weird.

This ONLY happens with Gaga's store. I don't know if they like flag it early or something but according to tracking it hasn't moved in over a week.

I hope you get yours earlier than December :ohno:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Mister G
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

it's really weird. It shipped via UPS mail innovations where like UPS delivers it to the USPS and then the USPS delivers it. It's been over a week since it's been in "acceptance" by the USPS and they said it was supposed to be delivered 6/25 and we are going into Monday and it still didn't come. Like it says it's at my post office but is it really if it's been there a week? So weird.

This ONLY happens with Gaga's store. I don't know if they like flag it early or something but according to tracking it hasn't moved in over a week.

I actually just had this exact situation happen to me but it was for a purchase through Red Bubble. So I went to my local Post Office with the tracking number because like you the item was shipped through UPS Mail Innovations. The employee told me what that means when it’s “accepted” is that the USPS was notified that there’s a package coming from UPS to be delivered through them, but that it’s not actually there yet.

Zilla
2 minutes ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

I actually just had this exact situation happen to me but it was for a purchase through Red Bubble. So I went to my local Post Office with the tracking number because like you the item was shipped through UPS Mail Innovations. The employee told me what that means when it’s “accepted” is that the USPS was notified that there’s a package coming from UPS to be delivered through them, but that it’s not actually there yet.

Thanks, that's BEYOND frustrating though like their whole tracking system is garbage. It's misleading and I will survive if I don't receive it but I don't know why it says what it does if it's not accurate

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Mister G
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Thanks, that's BEYOND frustrating though like their whole tracking system is garbage. It's misleading and I will survive if I don't receive it but I don't know why it says what it does if it's not accurate

I got the SL Cassette, I have the Clear Disc Vinyl and the CDs from the ticket purchases for the Tour came in. I cancelled everything else; to me personally dealing with the US Store is not worth it. I remember having these same issues years ago with Born This Way merchandise.

Mark
59 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Ahhhh, it must be her store cheaping out. I've had those type of 'deliveries' before. UPS passes it down to your local USPS since it's cheaper in terms of resources. idk. something like that.

But yeah, I hope I get mine before December. I already told them I ordered mine the moment it went up the store and hearing people here that bought them later and received them breaks my heart (not member's fault tho). Their shipping warehouse is probably like, hmmm, what do I feel like shipping today? A lottery tease :huntyga:

00026 † 10000

totalhate
On 7/4/2020 at 7:06 PM, RetroPhysico said:

Did anyone from the UK order from the German store? :saladga: My order is taking forever to arrive smh.

Merch or music? I pre-ordered the vinyl bundle from the German store and it arrived only days after the release...

RetroPhysico
1 hour ago, totalhate said:

Merch or music? I pre-ordered the vinyl bundle from the German store and it arrived only days after the release...

I ordered the signed Deluxe CD 8 days ago. :cryga:

If y’all have a problem with the signed CD or any other merch you all buy, just sell it on EBay or Mercari. It would be easier to sell rather than return and I bet you could make more money than you purchased it for. (signed CD wise) 

RAMROD
16 minutes ago, AvatarOfficial said:

If y’all have a problem with the signed CD or any other merch you all buy, just sell it on EBay or Mercari. It would be easier to sell rather than return and I bet you could make more money than you purchased it for. (signed CD wise) 

Nah, that is not feasible. Nobody will buy a random letter word "signed" art card. If it got certificate of authenticity, it will be different issue. But alas, that thing is not offered.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

Got my full refund for the tragic signed CD. They actually refunded me the entire order. I think they are in control mode. They know fans are angry and upset. 

RetroPhysico
33 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Got my full refund for the tragic signed CD. They actually refunded me the entire order. I think they are in control mode. They know fans are angry and upset. 

Did you return the CD/art card?

tylertremallose
49 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

They said I would have to return everything to get a refund 

Archived