Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liberdade mi amor
1 minute ago, ghs said:

Lemme guess if something comes it was a hint if nothing comes is just you mumbling about a katy song:billie: sorry sister

If I wanted to hint on something I would have. And definitely not with a Katy song. I don't have any information about something coming today if that will help you stop being passive aggressive. So if something does come today, feel free to use this as a receipt of me being a fake insider. Happy? #sendingloveandlight

viniferrett
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

So... are we staying in the top 10 on BB200 or not? What do you think? :) It'll be so close ugh.

#11 for the lols 

Enzo
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

So... are we staying in the top 10 on BB200 or not? What do you think? :) It'll be so close ugh.

Top 12 for a bigger meltdown :vegas:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MANiCURE1295

Eminem having the biggest album of the year in the UK :legend: MTBM is so good and deserves it tbh. Eminem still competing with the young kids :firega:

FRANZGA
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

The way the charts are even haunting our dreams :billie:

This is too much :billie:

Yup.. the fact that after waking up i looked for my phone to check if ROM really made it to top10 :billie:

these past few days, when i dream bout charts and sales, i always got confuse if it's real or not minutes after waking up :billie:

I need help :ladyhaha:

I hope i'll dream for PROMO and New MV next :fatcat:

Miaou
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s literally 4 numbers lol. And what’s the point of going into the thread? To read chart news and to get caught up on daily numbers. Which is hard to do when there are 20 pages of the same 5 members complaining about no promo.

Don’t **** on me just cause I don’t come in here and post updates on ROM from iTunes Ireland and Deezer France, **** off I don’t have to, I’ve been a member of this site for a very long time and I don’t have to post daily numbers in order to have a ****ing opinion okay, step off. I’ve never complained about members in here cause you guys are awesome and I love seeing your updates but I can’t stand the countless pages of bitching and moaning anymore. It’s a negative attitude and it’s spread through the fan base like crazy. Promo will come, we don’t need members in here questioning Gaga’s love for her art, shits not acceptable and it’s chart related.

And there are 40 pages of the same member aka you complaining about the same members all the time.
So stop. Ignore them. Especially when you don’t post chart stuffs.

thank u next.mp3

Nicoxxx
3 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

If I wanted to hint on something I would have. And definitely not with a Katy song. I don't have any information about something coming today if that will help you stop being passive aggressive. So if something does come today, feel free to use this as a receipt of me being a fake insider. Happy? #sendingloveandlight

do you have any idea when things are going to start moving again?

corvus albus
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Literally how :triggered:

Massive vinyl and CD sales for the song. Don't forget that revenue counts so selling 100 copies of expensive vinyls will put you high on the charts.

ViviLittleM

IRELAND
8 (6) 5 Chromatica 

6 (2) 6 Rain On Me

Norway

7 (14) 5 Chromatica

28 (24) 6 Rain On Me

Netherlands

14 (13) 5 Chromatica

17 (16) 6 Rain On Me

corvus albus

How You Like That by Blackpink debuts at #66 on the German charts.

GovernmentHooker
14 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Imagine if we don't debut :ladyhaha:

Well not debuting is better than debuting with underwhelming scores :vegas:

MANiCURE1295
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

And there are 40 pages of the same member aka you complaining about the same members all the time.
So stop. Ignore them. Especially when you don’t post chart stuffs.

thank u next.mp3

It’s so funny that the members coming at me today (when I never even mentioned their names to begin lol) with also happen to be the members who bitch the most 

stay salty and remember it’s 1295 next time you wanna @ me :fan: 

FRANZGA
Just now, corvus albus said:

How You Like That by Blackpink debuts at #66 on the German charts.

Is it their highest chart position ever?

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived