💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

PopBitch

I so love it. Justin does not disappoint. I have a feeling this will end up being the best-selling album of the year because he left off with a genius album, has been gone from the music biz for years, and is coming back in a big way. Plus, I just love the surprise of it all, having no idea of him working on music until just months ago, and then, bam, Suit and Tie and the news. Of course, I have been known to be wrong in my predictions.

Illuminati Freak

I so love it. Justin does not disappoint. I have a feeling this will end up being the best-selling album of the year because he left off with a genius album, has been gone from the music biz for years, and is coming back in a big way. Plus, I just love the surprise of it all, having no idea of him working on music until just months ago, and then, bam, Suit and Tie and the news. Of course, I have been known to be wrong in my predictions.

Billboard is predicting sales over 500k next week.

Illuminati Freak

YFDuOPY.jpg

The CD is made to look like a vinyl record.

sZqfZ3p.jpg

A limited edition vinyl version of the album will be released as well. The album artwork is above.

I love the album artwork of the limited vinyl version more than the actual cover of the standard version.  :Kara:

Illuminati Freak

61dkXAS.jpg

If your in Austin Texas tomorrow night Justin Timberlake is doing a private show @ SXSW.  Due the the limited number of tickets, not everybody who RSVPs will receive an email with information on picking up tickets/wristbands.

RSVP: http://new.myspace.com/secretshow 

Edited by Illuminati Freak

JudasInTheDark

Okay I'm in love with this album. Can't wait to buy it. Target Edition ftw tbh :woot:

Justin Timberlake has proven himself to be a King of TV Ratings as his SNL stint this year just become NBC's Top-Rated Show of 2013 so far. 

Saturday Night Live, always dependable for NBC, is now regularly outperforming the network's entire primetime lineup -- and the most recent episode with Justin Timberlake was no exception.

justin_timberlake_snl_0.jpg
Final Nielsen returns give the March 9 edition a 3.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 8.4 million viewers. It was the series' biggest episode in over a year, since a January 2012 broadcast saw a huge NFL lead-in for host Charles Barkley, and NBC's top-rated outing of 2013.

The episode was obviously out-rated by the Golden Globes (a 6.4 adults rating on Jan. 13) and a primetime NFL playoff game, but among original entertainment programming, Timberlake's SNL was tops. Even better for the third-place network, SNL surged in the Big Four rankings to top most of last week's primetime broadcasts across networks. It tied an original of CBS powerhouse NCIS for sixth place among all telecasts, trailing only The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men and three new episodes of American Idol.

And speaking of Idol, final SNL ratings actually topped this Thursday's episode of the Fox competition by four tenths of a point.
What a strange world we live in.

Here's the full article. 

RollingStone: Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Go to Summer Camp

justin-timberlake-fallon-monday-650-430.

Justin Timberlake week on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon continued last night, and the singer dove into another goofy sketch by heading off to an Eighties summer camp. Adorned with curly, golden locks and a mouthful of braces, Timberlake shared some awkward adolescent bonding with cabinmate Fallon as they belted out Toto's "Africa" while trying not to wake their counselor.

Timberlake has been on Late Night all week ahead of the March 19th release of his new album, The 20/20 Experience. He also took the stage last night to play the new cut "Strawberry Bubblegum," digging into the suggestive track and letting fans chew on the song's sensual build and his breezy falsetto. He also showed off some new dance moves, spending the last couple minutes breaking it down with the help of backup dancers. 

Here's the full article.  

MelbHawker

'Come on and dance, come on baby dance with me, take my hand, get on the floor, come on baby dance with me, please dont hold the wall, please dont hold the wall tonight, we're goin' do it all'

:legend:

it slays me every time

ZkCbi.jpg

JudasInTheDark

I'm so excited, either today or next week I'm picking up a big 20/20 promo poster! :woot: It's a giant blown up version of the album cover!

Tommymonster44

I just listened to the leak of the album.  Perhaps the worst album I've listened to from a pop star all year.  Nobody would be buying this if it wasn't JT.