💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

press

Superjersh - chromatica reaction

RenegAde

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, KORG said:

Jersh, I'm not sure I believe he had that many copyright strikes but business is business

You don’t get a Copyright strike when your videos gets blocked. Believe me, if that happened I would’ve lost my channel by now. In fact, I made a video with Sine from Above and my video was blocked worldwide but I didn’t get a strike. I remember trying to upload that specific video like 7 times and it would get blocked and I didn’t get a single strike. You get a strike when the owner of the content your using wants your video taken down immediately. I got a strike from RIAA when I used the Haus Labs Babylon version for my intro. It was up for a while, but was taken down and I got a strike.

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, Brecht said:

Jersh and Newfie really are the new powercouple of reactions and we love to see it :bradley: (RIP Dylan and Ajay)

Newfie even makes a full 3 part Chromatica album reaction that doesn't feel boring to watch. He's so quirky and adorable.

Head Empty
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

This is more in an Alice review rather than Chromatica :selena:

why not just do a whole long video for the album for crying out loud :air: 

Because 10-15min videos with a steady audience get more views and ad revenue :vegas:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Allan
13 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Newfie even makes a full 3 part Chromatica album reaction that doesn't feel boring to watch. He's so quirky and adorable.

Newfie was QUICK. A few hours later and his reaction was already up.

And about the strikes, it depends a lot on the record label in question. I'll never forget the day I got both a block and a strike for using I Knew You Were Trouble in a video. Reactors seem to be having trouble with Elton's label and maybe the rights of the person who co-wrote the interludes.

15 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

He read your comments (13:52) :billie:

He denied it then 2 minutes later starts talking about patreon exclusive content and merch :laughga: There's no shame in it, but there's a reason the Chromatica reaction will be spread over like.. 7 videos, there's some on patreon already and the rest... yeah. I don't believe him but I get why he wouldn't want to admit it.

Archived