đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is doing the right thing by pausing promo

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

Agreed. 2020 really seems to be the year where something catastrophically bad happens every month.

At least Gaga seems to have a really good chance of getting a #1 single and #1 album without more promo right now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GooberChill
39 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Totally agree. Obviously upset about this, sometimes it feels like she's cursed cause something ALWAYS happens it's unreal. But right now album sales are not important.

Or perhaps blessed. Gaga has always been aligned with major political moments since her career started. History has been very kind to her for this very reason. She advocates for equal rights in her songs, speeches, interviews, etc etc. She will continue promo when the time is right.

Aphrodizy26
40 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I agree, but I'm going to loot a Target if it last more than a week.  :neyde:

Girl same i need some furniture and a new keurig

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Girl same i need some furniture and a new keurig

I was just going to get Chromatica & ARTPOP CDs to hand them out protestors to brighten their days, but when Rome (or Home Decor) 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

outtahere12428
8 minutes ago, GooberChill said:

Or perhaps blessed. Gaga has always been aligned with major political moments since her career started. History has been very kind to her for this very reason. She advocates for equal rights in her songs, speeches, interviews, etc etc. She will continue promo when the time is right.

Thanks for looking at the bright side:pawsup:

Magui

I think she is doing what's right. And like she said you roll with the punches (something like that).

2020 unfortunately it's doomed. First covid now this. I just hope that in the middle of all this chaos, we can actually change things and leave 2020 with hope that the world will be a better place. 

GooberChill
4 minutes ago, sabatini said:

Thanks for looking at the bright side:pawsup:

In times like these hunny we gotta :heart:

Prostitute Barbie

I agree :heart: but I’m glad she didn’t delay the album again at least, it’s been such a source of happiness for me :huntyga: 

Sinefromabove22

at this point gaga deserves to cure and be happy. She's not 20 anymore and has nothing to prove. honestly I don't think it has that much to do with corona. She wants to focus on her private life and she and michael seems to be such a cute couple. On the other side I get the people who are frustrated about the lack of promo. Cause Gaga means a lot to most of us and for some of you she makes you feel young. I remember dancing to gagas "fashion" with my friend in school and I miss this time and a new era of gaga sets this younger deprived side of myself free. Maybe thats why its unsatisfying for some of us cause this time will never come back. 

Gracious Gaga

Lol remember when she paused promo during corona but everyone said she was crazy for it

she always has her prioritize right.  When the world is not at peace, an album is not important to promote .  She knows what the right thing to do is 

♥ Kindness Police.

PlasticDollGirl
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

People need to stop melting down. The promo will obviously pick up once everything is fine. The VMAs, AMAs etc are coming in a few months.

The Vmas aren’t happening Until there’s a vaccine are you joking? 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

ShayCristoforo

We have so much already. New album, new videos and music videos. 
There are more important things than promo. Plus ROM is already #1. Like... we aren't her managers lol. Stop stressing, look at the big picture. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PlasticDollGirl
18 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

In no way is that confirmed “considering and exploring” is not confirmed. they would have to test every single person coming into that arena. The virus isn’t going to vanish in America in 2 months? :neyde: and how would people social distance? Impossible! Makes me laugh how you think everything will be 100% normal in a few months... 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

I m mad because this situation is only us related.. So basically Us are ruining the Era for the rest of the world. However gaga should stay silent and start the promotion only when there is a peaceful time.. People can be very aggressive and they could attack her even if she tweet a thank you.. 

Archived