šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is doing the right thing by pausing promo

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

I know some people on here are a little annoyed that promo is being paused for the moment, but it is definitely for the right reasons and I think the right move.

Yes, Chromatica is about dancing through ourĀ pain, but I feel now it seems that now that the entireĀ countryĀ is in pain, we need to focus on that issue. That and some people don't even want to dance at all right now.

I've been listening to Chromatica on repeat since Friday, but sometimes I have to pause it because I just don't feel like dancing right now. On the other hand, the album does make me feel better, but if I'm in the middle of reading about current events or even thinking about the current situation, I need to pause it for a little.

Based on Gaga's post about the postponement of the listening party, I think she is thinking around the same thing; Right now we need to focus our support on the problem at hand and having a fun q+a on twitter may not feel right. Especially because while we are having fun interacting with her, there is still this ongoing worry in the back of our minds.

Whatever Gaga decides to do, I'll be there, but I completely understand her decision. Now just doesn't feel like the right timeĀ :heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
outtahere12428

Totally agree. Obviously upset about this, sometimes it feels like she's cursed cause something ALWAYS happens it's unreal. But right now album sales are not important.

Bonkers

I agree, but I'm going to loot a Target if it last more than a week.Ā Ā :neyde:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chromatican

Yes it sucks that this era has been plagued by all of the terrible things going on the world but those things take precedence over Chromatica.

JaysAMess

It makes sense. The album is doing extremely well without any major promo anyway, there's bigger problems in the world right now than an album release.

Guest Adarsh

People need to stop melting down. The promo will obviously pick up once everything is fine. The VMAs, AMAs etc are coming in a few months.

If we're being honest she didn't even get to continue promoting the album.Ā :messga:

šŸŒ¹ free britney šŸŒ¹

rasclautmangos

It's definitely the right thing to do. She doesn't have too much of a choice right now either way.Ā 

I agree 100% with the OP and Gaga. Let us take this time to hear and amplify the voices of our Black brothers and sisters and practice compassion and solidarity. (And LMs, always remember too that Gaga is an activist and philanthropist -- this is important and heartfelt for her too.)

āš”šŸ²

pop ate my heart

I just hope she's still able to do everything she wants after this mess and nothing is getting ruined:pray:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

ArtpopAct2

Itā€™d be incredibly tone deaf if she kept promoting, but thank god we got the album just in time and it wasnā€™t delayed again. Itā€™s really a positive force in all this.

Hope she doesnā€™t cut the era short though, give it longevityĀ 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

At least we got the album before all this šŸ”

29 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I know some people on here are a little annoyed that promo is being paused for the moment

They can get the fck over it.Ā 

I've been barricaded inside my home for three days. You can't even go near the window because they areĀ shootingĀ at people's homes. Multiple people were MURDERED A BLOCK AWAY. I've literally smelt the smoke, and heard EXPLOSIONS.Ā 

I love Gaga but what is happening in the US is more important than fcking Chromatica.Ā 

ModernEcstasy

Iā€™m all for supporting the cause, of course.

Im just frustrated that the album got delayed just to have no promo againĀ :bradley:

I hope she will continue it eventually! The world is so messed up right now šŸ˜­

Archived