Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Ajayll reacts to Chromatica

Skylight

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

I've just finished watching. :oops:

Oh boy, that's hard to watch, and funny at the same time. :ladyhaha:

She's trying so hard not to piss monsters off this time, carefully chose her words trying not to be disrespectful. :ladyhaha:

The only track that I feel like she genuinely like is Babylon. Couple of tracks are okay, she's trying to like them. :ladyhaha:

and she's not feeling most of the songs, saying she needs more time. So funny. :ladyhaha:

At least I was entertained this time. :ladyhaha:

Guys, let her slide on this one, she's not being disrespectful. She's just doesn't like the album. That's fine. Gaga can't pleases everybody.

Look at those clowns

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

She was NOT having itĀ :billie:

She's not connecting with the album PERIODT. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm not saying that she needs to bop out to every single second of every single song, but if you don't think that she made this reaction just to do it and get it over with, then......:smh:

She just doesn't appreciate Gaga the way she used to. That's more disappointing than anything. And sure, before you rebut with, "but she's allowed to do that," yeah, sheĀ is allowed to do that, but as a Gaga stan, it's disappointing to see.Ā 

We're all on this forum because we all love Gaga. For a lot of us, it's probably to an obsessive level. When you criticize the artist that you're on a forum dedicated to. Don't expect people to be all chill about it :laughga:

Fair enough but then don't try to make seem like if the criticism was respectful people would beĀ chill about it, either way you're gonna get jumped and that's what I've been trying to say.

Regarding her reaction, she hated sweeter and dragged it to filth, loved TUN, hated charlie's angel OST, same with justin's album, same with some songs from nicki who she stans and I'd say their fans are more rabid. She's never sugar coated it when she didn't like something despite fans dragging her.

Reality
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Fair enough but then don't try to make seem like if the criticism was respectful people would beĀ chill about it, either way you're gonna get jumped and that's what I've been trying to say.

Regarding her reaction, she hated sweeter and dragged it to filth, loved TUN, hated charlie's angel OST, same with justin's album, same with some songs from nicki who she stans and I'd say their fans are more rabid. She's never sugar coated it when she didn't like something despite fans dragging her.

I guess it's just more disappointing because a lot of people see this as Gaga's best album (if not, one of her best albums). Let's just hope she's more positive in the future with Gaga.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

SHALLOW

I canā€™t blame her for not loving the album that much since i didnā€™t either at first listen, but guuuuuurll how can you not bop to Alice and 911?Ā :messga:Ā i also wanna point out that now several songs grew on me so maybe she does need more time with it indeed

Daylight Jokers

Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, SUBURBIA said:

Reading comprehension is essential my dear - I didnā€™t say that was WHY she was being attacked.Ā 

Then stop bringing up people's race when that's irrelevant to the issue. This reactor could be a straight white guy andĀ  the reaction would be the same. Is it right to attack her? Absolutely not. But it's definitely not about race/sex.

selenalavigne
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

She stans Babylon, so we stan.Ā :poot:

Her favs wereĀ FW, SC, Replay and Babylon. Taste I think. I hate that some reviewers canā€™t look past production to hear the amazing lyrics in songs like 911 though. But she still likes a nice amount ofĀ songs.Ā 

tbh lyrics are a vital aspect to a song but the production on Chromatica keeps me from enjoying the lyrics as much.

Ajayll had an even more critical reaction to "Rare" my favorite album of the year and I think she dialed down her frankness for this reaction cuz the Selenators were lashing out at her.

I definitely think the repetitiveness in the production is what kept her from loving the album as she complimented the melody and lyrics on almost every song.Ā 

I'm happy she stans Free Woman cuz that's my fav on the albumĀ :heart:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Suuus

I know its of topic but to those who are their are piano ballads on chromatica there is its the song 1000 doves

SEXODUS
14 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

She's not connecting with the album PERIODT. :ladyhaha:

ā€œI think Iā€™m gonna need more time with this songĀ :awkney:ā€œ for 19 minutes straight,Ā when she clearly wasnā€™t here for it.Ā 

I actually feel bad for her. As a fanbase we must have scared the sh!t out of her after that ROM reaction last week.

Chromatislaps

I think Ajayl didn't like the album aside from the 4 tracks she liked. And that is fine, if you want to see genuine reaction we need to stop attacking her for HER opinion.

BillieGOAT

The way that we scared her out of sharing her negative opinions other than ā€œI need more time with this oneā€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

Our power!:tony:

CrimeanMiracle

She is a very unpleasant person, I feel a certain dislike on her part for Gaga...

Buy and stream ā€œChromaticaā€

Creyk
43 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I didn't watch the video so I don't know what her opinion is, but why do y'all give her this much attention? She is not music critic. Her opinion is no different than yours or mine.

The only reason we care about her opinions is because other fanbases tend to weaponize her words if she says something negative about a singer. And no one wants to put up with that.

MonsterPug

To be fair to her maybe this isnā€™t her type of music. Her introduction to Gaga was Joanne and she loved it. She loved The Fame too. But this album is different. So I think sheā€™s not a target person for this album. Although gotta say she wasnā€™t having any fun :(Ā  it made me sad. I like her but sheā€™s become sort of a music snob. She thinks sheā€™s a music critic now. I wish she wouldnā€™t have doneĀ this reaction. Itā€™s clear that she just wasnā€™t interested in listening to this new project.Ā 

Archived