Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Tree almost dropped on guy dancing to Rain On Me

Lighter

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

This was in my city. The storm was so powerful my power was off for 4 hours.

This ROM promo is getting out of hand!

I think I streamed it too hard :giveup: 

Lighter
4 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

I think this was already posted

Fvck i checked new threads before posting thiss and it’s not there. I’m always so embarrassed when this happens:nooo:

27monster27

The fact that it was during the high note too :rip:. I am glad that they are okay :heart:. That was extremely dangerous.

he/him/his

ferretti

For a second I thought he was wearing Chromatica merch and I couldn't believe I had missed that color.

disco stick tester, inquire within

GaGaAst
11 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

I think this was already posted

you just got yourself a WP. Just in time for Chromatica. Make sure you never comment already posted or anything similar. Just report the thread and write it's already posted.

OT: Rain on Me is so good the tree wanted to dance but literally rain on him happened. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

sarahb
13 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Fvck i checked new threads before posting thiss and it’s not there. I’m always so embarrassed when this happens:nooo:

The other one was posted in conversation area. I think it's more relevant for this section though :oops:

Awakened M

At least he's still alive :enigma:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

DOJA CAT
Just now, GaGaAst said:

you just got yourself a WP. Just in time for Chromatica. Make sure you never comment already posted or anything similar. Just report the thread and write it's already posted.

OT: Rain on Me is so good the tree wanted to dance but literally rain on him happened. 

:messga: I haven't stalked GGD for this many times in a day to notice a double up of threads so I didn't know :messga:

thank u, next

Archived