⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Lana Del Rey Lashes Out On Fan

freebit

I'm surprised that people are surprised that Lana isn't that sweet. Lana has always given me the impression that she's got a mean, immature streak - kind of like an agressive middle schooler. She liked that weird tweet about wanting Lorde to wear a bracelet of needles (and writing a song about her), So Legit (with unironic disses such as "we all booed you in Williamsburg"), "It's coming you little bitch" - which was funny, but in hindsight, was probably kind of serious, her old tweets from her pre-fame days all had the same vibe IMO. The funny thing is that she describes herself as this delicate submissive person, but I don't get that much of a delicate vibe from her. She has a delicate singing style maybe. In fact these screeds in particular give me Debbie from Adams Family Values teas, lmao:

2lIo.gif

• Like 4

Maleficent
46 minutes ago, freebit said:

she describes herself as this delicate submissive person,

i think she means delicate as fragile. not delicate as dainty. she’s definitely fragile, and perhaps easily irritable—but i think we all are to an extent 

• Thanks 1

freebit
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

i think she means delicate as fragile. not delicate as dainty. she’s definitely fragile, and perhaps easily irritable—but i think we all are to an extent 

This just brings me back to the saying that words and the picture they paint are important. Even though both words are similar, I think 'sensitive' would be more fitting a word for her. Delicate implies easily broken, someone who doesn't readily take up for themselves IMO, like Beth in Little Women. 

QueenOfSaigon

So, did anybody realize that its fake? :madge:

• Like 1

damag

Cuz she’s pretty when she cries...

black and white lana del rey s GIF

27monster27

I'm not sure how real this is, but I am just posting this here. Please feel free to correct me if this is wrong.

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.

Doot

It's fairly obvious Lana is going through it, so perhaps people need to just leave her alone for a while and let her deal with her personal issues. 

ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʏᴍᴀɴ?
  • Like 1

Maleficent
Just now, Doot said:

It's fairly obvious Lana is going through it, so perhaps people need to just leave her alone for a while and let her deal with her personal issues. 

why do you think she’s going thru it? just because she’s defending her self and standing up for what she believes in 

Evan Peters
12 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

why do you think she’s going thru it? just because she’s defending her self and standing up for what she believes in 

Because she doesn’t recognize that yes, her feelings are valid, but continuing to post about this is digging herself deeper. She can feel however she feels, but she’s a public figure. She needs to learn when to take a breath, leave for a bit, then clarify her words.

she wants to defend her posts and that’s all fine and dandy, but she’s refusing to see things from the perspective of the upset crowd. She can sit here and say all she wants that she loves who she named, but she knew what she was doing putting those artists in the post, like come on. I say this as someone who stans her more than Gaga. 

id rather her disappear for three months on insta than rehash the same old **** because all it’s doing is irritating people. The amount of people telling her to shut the **** up about it is astronomical. There comes a point where you just have to step back and vent to your family, friends, even yourself, because putting that energy directly out there publicly isn’t healthy for you. 

emma roberts is an abuser
  • Like 1

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

Because she doesn’t recognize that yes, her feelings are valid, but continuing to post about this is digging herself deeper. She can feel however she feels, but she’s a public figure. She needs to learn when to take a breath, leave for a bit, then clarify her words.

she wants to defend her posts and that’s all fine and dandy, but she’s refusing to see things from the perspective of the upset crowd. She can sit here and say all she wants that she loves who she named, but she knew what she was doing putting those artists in the post, like come on. I say this as someone who stans her more than Gaga. 

id rather her disappear for three months on insta than rehash the same old **** because all it’s doing is irritating people. The amount of people telling her to shut the **** up about it is astronomical. There comes a point where you just have to step back and vent to your family, friends, even yourself, because putting that energy directly out there publicly isn’t healthy for you. 

I agree with your points, but that has nothing to do with strangers assuming she's "in a dark place" or "mentally unstable". we all have periods of volatility--doesn't mean we need to be dragged into asylum or labeled as "crazy". 

• Thanks 1

Smcgibben

Idk how to feel about any of this. I keep thinking of when I met her and how sweet she was to me and all the fans waiting after the show :( I can’t see that person lashing out to her fan...

BloodyMary08

I can't see the post in the OP. Can someone please tell me what happend?

Sam Winchester

12 pages of this with no actual proof that any of this is real. If this isn't proof that some members have a hard on when bringing Lana down, I don't know what it is. 

And other than those defending Lana, it's not like most people are waiting for proof (credits to the OP for actually stating that actual proof would be better. They just want to cancel her. 

• Like 1

Maleficent
Just now, BloodyMary08 said:

I can't see the post in the OP. Can someone please tell me what happend?

lana was in a groupchat and told the stan user accounts to "go. f*ck. yourself." 

we do not know what provoked her to do so, as none of the users in the groupchat revealed anything other than ldr's message. 

it spiralled out from there, with ppl creating fake DMs making it look like Lana called her fans imbeciles WHICH I DEBUNKED AS FAKE. 

• Thanks 2