💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just listened to Free Woman in full and...

not a french fry

Featured Posts

Pharamon

I just gave it a shot and I don't know if I like it or not... q.q 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

How many copies you got coming sis? Did you listen to the demo leak 🙃🙃🙃

MANiCURE 6
22 minutes ago, Gui said:

I think the final version will have more lyrics like Manicure/Sexxx Dreams, and be a shorter uptempo bop version... a feminist dance manifesto gay anthem is coming gurls :cryga:

I'm TOTALLY here for this :firega:

DpHitch1992

I love it, the bass line is epic, but i prefered the 1min snippet with the stardust sample louder in the background. Sounds empty without it but either way, i love that shes finally doing house! :bradley:

Itsbrenda

It’s ok, but it’s very basic.

I have a feeling this is just a filler album to keep the gays happy, which is a shame. 

Emigrante
4 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

It’s ok, but it’s very basic.

I have a feeling this is just a filler album to keep the gays happy, which is a shame. 

free woman, basic? girlll. I swear I see too much of 'basic' comments here. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

N a t h a n
36 minutes ago, Helxig said:

:wtfga:

How was it uploaded a WEEK ago and still hasn't been taken down???

I heard it through someone's Google Drive account when it first leaked and this is definitely the same track. 

Gaga's team slackin' on this one

At this point it's probably more taxing to remove them, the album is out in less than two weeks and it's an older demo. She and her team probably just aren't too concerned about it at this point.

Defmix100
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've gotta be the only one who doesn't love the song though :bradley:    For me there's no real hook, and I enjoy it while it's playing, but as soon as it's over I've forgotten it. The only things I can remember are "be-be-be-be free-free-free-free" and "womay-aey-aey-aey-aey-aey-an"

I don't like it personally but it's also been stuck in my head

Mr Oak
8 minutes ago, Rio said:

How many copies you got coming sis? Did you listen to the demo leak 🙃🙃🙃

Of course I did

I'm a pirate,

xoxo Jack:hor:

MiQuenDroid

I'm so excited to hear the final version :bradley:

All I ever wanted was love...

GreenDiamond

they just need to add something else to finale than repeated ,,free womaaeyeyeyeyyeyehhh,, because it does nothing and I cant dance to it

And then it will be a perfect bop :vegas:

Luke78619

I think it’s cute, Tis fun, but there’s nothing that particularly WOWs me yet :ph34r: the “I want want to be be be ...” but seems a bit empty or something for me, I wouldn’t be mad if she added stuff here and made it more of a backing vocals thing

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

voidfigure

After tough days of deliberation, I've decided to say it: the chorus andd the instrumental are great, but I really dislike the "I want to be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be-be free forever" part

Archived