Artist Arena Burn (AAB)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

Hello :huntyga:

I'm delaying the theme announcement to tomorrow because some courts clearly need more time :trollga:

@Davian @Gimme More @Ryusei @SamanthaC @Jose P @littlepotter @Blue Madonna @Nuggets @TeenIdle @hausofcy @teawhore @Animal Claws @JRCF29 @Clever Username @Antonio @Ally Campana @DeluluSwine @KatieJudasGaga4 @alsemanche 

No family’s safe when I sashay

Gimme More
23 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Hello :huntyga:

I'm delaying the theme announcement to tomorrow because some courts clearly need more time :trollga:

@Davian @Gimme More @Ryusei @SamanthaC @Jose P @littlepotter @Blue Madonna @Nuggets @TeenIdle @hausofcy @teawhore @Animal Claws @JRCF29 @Clever Username @Antonio @Ally Campana @DeluluSwine @KatieJudasGaga4 @alsemanche 

please be kind to me

tumblr_phi5zoRKDv1x2h5hno1_500.gifv

#JusticeForBritney ♡

A Hybrid
12 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

please be kind to me

tumblr_phi5zoRKDv1x2h5hno1_500.gifv

Just to clear it up, none of the courts know whose court they will be :firega:

A Hybrid

Hi! We will have a very small ceremony (15 minutes tops) for theme and court announcements at 20:00 GMT!

A Hybrid

Beware The Court of Owls,

that watches all the time,

ruling AAB from a shadow perch,

behind granite and lime.

They watch you at your hearth,

they watch you in your bed,

speak not a whispered word of them

or they'll send a theme for your head.

Spoiler

Be here in 5

Gimme More

How messy did you guys get with the themes?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

How messy did you guys get with the themes?

I cant speak for the other groups but ours were sophisticated and intelligent 

Musery

A Hybrid

Our first Court is the one dedicated to Mr. @Gimme More. They are the smallest one, though make no mistake, they are powerful and dedicated.

D3752159-58D7-4AC7-AAC4-774D08E21F23.jpg

@teawhore the Spiller

@Animal Claws the Monster

and @alsemanche the Hell Hound

Here are your themes, you are expected to submit one song for each one of them.

1. "Song you play in the operation room during a heart transplant in which anaesthesia wore off during the (failing) surgery in order to keep the panicked patient distracted."

2. "Song you play whilst putting on your lingerie before stabbing your drunk ex-husband to death in an ancient roman villa to get his inheritance."

3. "Song you play when there's an alien invasion and the aliens are copulating with the human race to create a species whose key feature is having 10 fingers on each hand instead of 5."

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Our first Court is the one dedicated to Mr. @Gimme More. They are the smallest one, though make no mistake, they are powerful and dedicated.

D3752159-58D7-4AC7-AAC4-774D08E21F23.jpg

@teawhore the Spiller

@Animal Claws the Monster

and @alsemanche the Hell Hound

Here are your themes, you are expected to submit one song for each one of them.

1. "Song you play in the operation room during a heart transplant in which anaesthesia wore off during the (failing) surgery in order to keep the panicked patient distracted."

2. "Song you play whilst putting on your lingerie before stabbing your drunk ex-husband to death in an ancient roman villa to get his inheritance."

3. "Song you play when there's an alien invasion and the aliens are copulating with the human race to create a species whose key feature is having 10 fingers on each hand instead of 5."

okay i'm scared :bradley:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived