💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Instagram Story: Haus Labs rated best new brand by Allure

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga

She reposted a story from Haus Labs showing  that Haus Labs was ranked best new beauty brand by Allure!

She wrote: “So proud of the work we’re doing at @Hauslabs”

https://instagram.com/stories/ladygaga/2308568970423561502?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1oiqijw8isyww

So proud of her!!:heart:

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

"Oh, you thought Chromatica was an album?  Oh dear, I guess I can see how that was confusing. But no, Chromatica is my new line of intimate make-up, for glitter cooches and other terrifying looks.  You know, down there."

:cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wixson

She posts about winning this but completely ignores getting another two Grammys? :selena:

Haus Labs has received approximately 37x the promo Chromatica has, smh 

joannesrats

Can y'all leave her alone and let her be proud of a brand she started? Sad to see 

Meanwhile we're 15 days away from the album and there is -1 hype (aside from panties ofc) :billie:

Bonkers
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

Can y'all leave her alone and let her be proud of a brand she started? Sad to see 

It's not really dragging lady gaga, there have just been a lot of times we were expecting LG6, but ended up getting Haus.  LG6 has felt within reach and then not, so it's just kind of funny, I think.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HoneyB

Thank you Gaga very cool!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Franch Toast

Aww, I’m happy for her. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Flawless

It's not like she can't do promo for the album, at this point she doesn't want to. This is the worst pre-era ever. Sorry for saying it but we expected so much for this experience and the album drops in 15 days and we have barely nothing. So disappointing. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Enzo

We love it when she acknowledges things related to her

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived