šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, HybridAT said:

This thread basically has this Untucked segment energy but make it 10x bigger and a lot messier

Ā 

*every Chromatica discussion thread

End Racism Now

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou
1 hour ago, Smermaid said:

Itā€™s coming yā€™allĀ 

donā€™t fret šŸ¤—

New music or a date? Please confirm.

Chlorine
Just now, HybridAT said:

This thread basically has this Untucked segment energy but make it 10x bigger and a lot messier

Ā 

:air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air::air:

EGOT2027
Just now, gaggs said:

The shock would be so big

gay twitter would be so lit. i so wish we lived in a world where there was a promo single this friday, ROM next friday, and then the album. i would die if she tweeted ā€œnew music every friday until the albumā€ or something like that. but alas lol

pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Ā Ā  Yeah, but saying that she chose the worst way to handle it is so wrong. There's a huge business perspective to it as well and the only details we know are the tracklisting, album cover and a handful of cancelled plans. You're making judgements as someone who doesn't do what sh does for living and with only parts of the whole picture. They are making calls with the full picture.

Ā Ā  As for being depressed there's no reason to believe it's because she hates making pop music. She deals with so much nonsense from haters and fans even - just look at ARTPOP andĀ  how she was treated doing that album that she was so excited for. It's soul crushing and terrifying to work on a project that could potentially be a repeat of all the negativity that she went through during that.Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā  Chromatica was supposed to be a second chance at the big electro dance pop album ARTPOP was, but Corona has derailed it entirely and facing the prospect that it may be neutered again and face a similar fate to ARTPOP because so many plans have already fell though. It's understandable that this is not an easy time for her or her team and that communication is limited to avoid one of the pitfalls of ARTPOP - broken promises.

Ā Ā  The more she communicates and the more that falls through right now the more hate she will get. There's nothing she can say short of dropping the album that will help. They have to announce things only when they are set in stone now or face the potential wrath of angry fans online who don't see her as a person and only as a body to sing and dance for them. Just look at the Stupid Love Remix - it's digitial release got canned days before it was supposed to happen and it had single artwork in the UMG database and everything ready to go.

Ā Ā  If they said it was coming and then 2 days before release said "Sorry it's cancelled for the time being" she would have been attacked harder than she is for staying quiet. So we all just have to be respectful and patient for the time being. Request refunds if you must, but no reason to be negative and quite frankly demeaning to her and her team for being in a tight squeeze by circumstances that were NOT under their control.

I would understand that completely. The last thing you want to do is talk to someone when youā€™re feeling depressed or defeated. Let alone being Lady Gaga and knowing anything you say or do will be scrutinized by the entire world and once again youā€™ll be blamed for things out of your control. Iā€™d imagine Iā€™d be silent too. But I understand the argument that she has a responsibility to communicate with us. I feel so conflicted but I guess thereā€™s no right way to see this

nath4gaga
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Guess :billie:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... **** all?Ā :billie:

dynamite
1 minute ago, sidgagasid said:

The twitter comments are insane , completely about chromatica , i hope she reads it and sees how thirsty the fanbase is

She already knows, she is intentionally not talking about it

Hybrid AT

The twitter comments are insane , completely about chromatica , i hope she reads it and sees how thirsty the fanbase is

Why? So her fibromyalgia can flare up all over again?Ā :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

AntonTurnItUp

I hope she don't, there's a lot of disrespectful monstersĀ :triggered:

MiQuenDroid

Well...Ā I just thought of that.Ā If the album's really coming out on 22/29 May, it would have already started to be promoted, isn't it?Ā How did she make her schedule???!
I really hope we'll have all the details (for the Chromatica Ball Tour as well) this week, otherwise I'll go crazy.Ā :saladga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Dayman
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

I would understand that completely. The last thing you want to do is talk to someone when youā€™re feeling depressed or defeated. Let alone being Lady Gaga and knowing anything you say or do will be scrutinized by the entire world and once again youā€™ll be blamed for things out of your control. Iā€™d imagine Iā€™d be silent too. But I understand the argument that she has a responsibility to communicate with us. I feel so conflicted but I guess thereā€™s no right way to see this

It's the problem that she's in a lose lose situation if she tries to post anything. The post last week was an attempt to reach out without giving news that could potentially be "taken back" and changed. But some people only want cold hard release dates - which is something that can't be given reliably right now with how much things have been subject to change. It's very disappointing on both sides, but if there's silence there is silence. We just have to wait through it, getting angry and being loud about it isn't going to change the current status and magically make a date materialize after all.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, nath4gaga said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... **** all?Ā :billie:

Correct :billie:

End Racism Now

Jase
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

It's the problem that she's in a lose lose situation if she tries to post anything. The post last week was an attempt to reach out without giving news that could potentially be "taken back" and changed. But some people only want cold hard release dates - which is something that can't be given reliably right now with how much things have been subject to change. It's very disappointing on both sides, but if there's silence there is silence. We just have to wait through it, getting angry and being loud about it isn't going to change the current status and magically make a date materialize after all.

Featuring this post for the time being tbh

vanus
8 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Ā Ā  Yeah, but saying that she chose the worst way to handle it is so wrong. There's a huge business perspective to it as well and the only details we know are the tracklisting, album cover and a handful of cancelled plans. You're making judgements as someone who doesn't do what sh does for living and with only parts of the whole picture. They are making calls with the full picture.

Ā Ā  As for being depressed there's no reason to believe it's because she hates making pop music. She deals with so much nonsense from haters and fans even - just look at ARTPOP andĀ  how she was treated doing that album that she was so excited for. It's soul crushing and terrifying to work on a project that could potentially be a repeat of all the negativity that she went through during that.Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

Ā Ā  Chromatica was supposed to be a second chance at the big electro dance pop album ARTPOP was, but Corona has derailed it entirely and facing the prospect that it may be neutered again and face a similar fate to ARTPOP because so many plans have already fell though. It's understandable that this is not an easy time for her or her team and that communication is limited to avoid one of the pitfalls of ARTPOP - broken promises.

Ā Ā  The more she communicates and the more that falls through right now the more hate she will get. There's nothing she can say short of dropping the album that will help. They have to announce things only when they are set in stone now or face the potential wrath of angry fans online who don't see her as a person and only as a body to sing and dance for them. Just look at the Stupid Love Remix - it's digitial release got canned days before it was supposed to happen and it had single artwork in the UMG database and everything ready to go.

Ā Ā  If they said it was coming and then 2 days before release said "Sorry it's cancelled for the time being" she would have been attacked harder than she is for staying quiet. So we all just have to be respectful and patient for the time being. Request refunds if you must, but no reason to be negative and quite frankly demeaning to her and her team for being in a tight squeeze by circumstances that were NOT under their control.

Again she still couldā€™veĀ adressedĀ something, even literally say that theyĀ are working on album date still and tourĀ ..and that will not get her more hate than she gets now for not saying anything

imma cut a bitch

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived