Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gómez to release Boyfriend Remix feat. Britney Spears May 22nd

warioaddams

Featured Posts

InstantDejavu

Britney hasn't been seen at recording studios and has been on a hiatus ever since cancelling her second Vegas residency "Domination". 

I doubt this is real as she hasn't announced her hiatus is over, also one of her sons claimed a few weeks back that his mom (Britney) said she might not ever sing again.

As you may know (or not) Britney has been in and out court the past few months before COVID about her conservatorship which was supposed to end after her 2009 Circus tour but continued. Since her Vegas residencies A LOT of bad rumors have been going around of her being misstreated by her father as he is her guardian. He and his team alledgedly let Britney take presciption drugs and "punnished" her if she did not take them, he is rumored to have her put into rehab a few months back against her will, ...

Fans claim Britney's team was behaving weird behind the scenes of her Piece Of Me tour in summer 2018. She did meet and greets but everything was extremely and strictly planned as what they were allowed to say and such resulting in a very anxious Britney. During this time she is believed not to have taken her medicines that she got by her father or got the wrong ones.

Her hiatus was cause of her father being ill as her website and social media read but insiders were quick to reveal it was her father's idea to scrap Domination to "punnish" Britney. The whole illness is suggested to be false in order to not pay thousands of dollars cause of breaking the contract with the venue.

This is a bit summed up what has been happening since 2018.

Point is: Britney is in a MESS if not in hell atm. I don't see her recording and many fans, like myself, don't believe she ever will again.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

I very much doubt this is happening!

the only way this could possibly happen is that maybe Britney recorded it before her hiatus for B10 as Justin Tranter confirmed he was the Exec Producer of B10, and when Britney went on hiatus she passed the song on and they just added her vocals? We all know how close Justin Tranter is with Selena and has worked on a lot of her music too.

but i like i said, this is probably lies :poot:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived