💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Wanna start playing videogames? Ask me anything.

Seeka

Featured Posts

Traumatica
9 minutes ago, Seeka said:

How is it surprising? Lols. I don't talk a lot about it a lot, but it's because I don't have a Switch, I don't keep up with the 3 Houses Thread. 

I'm hoping for a remake of Jugdral. I don't wanna play that shoddy translation on the SNES ROM. 

Yasss remake Jugdral and Thracia in one game because we’re tired of jumping through the hoops to get the supreme Kaga experience :firega:

Seeka
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch in 2 weeks and I don't know which game should I buy first. Keep in mind I know nothing about games and my faveourite ones are the likes of Mario Bros and so on.

Any suggestion? And should I buy the 2019 version of the Nintendo? It costs more than the 2017 one.

Sorries. Just got a few more things. 

Liar Princess and the Blind Prince is on the switch I think. It's a cute fairytale esque platformer. 

If you like horror, I suggest Death Mark and Spirit Hunter NG. Visual novels with rather easy gameplay. Not difficult to figure out if you follow the story. I suggest playing it alone though because some of the visuals are rather... Mature and you don't want your parents walking in on that.  

Little Dragons Cafe is a cute little game. It's very much a habit forming game. You raise a dragon and perform restaurant duties. 

And Story of Seasons Mineral Town is out. I think. It's the new name Harvest Moon is under (the team who made the actual Harvest Moon, btw. The current Harvest Moons being released are just poor moneygrabs) and is really cute. It's sorta like Animal Crossing, but with more focus on friendship levels and farming. This is the first game that allows same sex marriage as well. Without hacking, I mean. 

Im a hardcore pc+console gamer but now im into gacha games as well, willingly putting up with horrendous SSR drop rates :messga:

Levine
16 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Sorries. Just got a few more things. 

Liar Princess and the Blind Prince is on the switch I think. It's a cute fairytale esque platformer. 

If you like horror, I suggest Death Mark and Spirit Hunter NG. Visual novels with rather easy gameplay. Not difficult to figure out if you follow the story. I suggest playing it alone though because some of the visuals are rather... Mature and you don't want your parents walking in on that.  

Little Dragons Cafe is a cute little game. It's very much a habit forming game. You raise a dragon and perform restaurant duties. 

And Story of Seasons Mineral Town is out. I think. It's the new name Harvest Moon is under (the team who made the actual Harvest Moon, btw. The current Harvest Moons being released are just poor moneygrabs) and is really cute. It's sorta like Animal Crossing, but with more focus on friendship levels and farming. This is the first game that allows same sex marriage as well. Without hacking, I mean. 

Thank you so much! Yes I really love horror, it's my fave genre ever. I'm going to buy those games! Thank you again.

jensentyy
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Thank you so much! Yes I really love horror, it's my fave genre ever. I'm going to buy those games! Thank you again.

Not OP, but if you enjoy horror, you might like Dead by Daylight! It’s an asymmetrical multiplayer game. It’s basically 4v1, 4 survivors against a killer. Survivors are working together trying to escape, while the killer tries to kill you. 

I personally really enjoy the game so I suggest you give it a look! 

Archived