Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Wanna start playing videogames? Ask me anything.

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

I know with quarantine, people may be starting new hobbies. Gaming being one of them. And people may not know where to start. So ask me anything about gaming. Like I want to try and help everyone.

I can also help with traditional tabletop games as well. 

River

How can you finish your huge backlog when you're so obsessed with ACNH?:selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Interlude

Do you normally play one game until you complete it or do you kind of stop and start?

I have a huge collection but barely get through any of them. I struggle to stay concentrated and forget what I've done if I leave it be after a week :vegas:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Seeka
4 minutes ago, River said:

How can you finish your huge backlog when you're so obsessed with ACNH?:selena:

Mmm. I know it's a joke, lols, but maybe treat ACNH as a reward for playing other things. 

However, you're talking to a time traveler. And someone who often changes the starting date of the game. 

However Animal Crossing has always been about fun, so I don't see any reason for gameplay shaming. 

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Interlude said:

Do you normally play one game until you complete it or do you kind of stop and start?

I have a huge collection but barely get through any of them. I struggle to stay concentrated and forget what I've done if I leave it be after a week :vegas:

Depends on the game. If I'm having a lot of trouble, I'll often go to a different game. I've been on break from Hollow Knight for a while. If I own a game I'll leave it alone for a while sometimes. But if a game is short, or I got it from Gamefly I binge it. 

mister max

Why is a Nintendo switch so Expensive? Is it worth it?

Have you played subnautica (+ below zero)? Its good, isnt it :sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Seeka
1 minute ago, Traumatica said:

Have you ever played a single game from the masterrace series Fire Emblem? :ohwell:

I've finished Tellius, Eirika's story in Sacred Stones, Eliwood's story in Binding Blade, Awakening, the Hoshido and Nohr games in Fates, and I have started SoV. 

Levine

I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch in 2 weeks and I don't know which game should I buy first. Keep in mind I know nothing about games and my faveourite ones are the likes of Mario Bros and so on.

Any suggestion? And should I buy the 2019 version of the Nintendo? It costs more than the 2017 one.

Seeka
1 minute ago, mister max said:

Why is a Nintendo switch so Expensive? Is it worth it?

Have you played subnautica (+ below zero)? Its good, isnt it :sis:

Mmm. Probably because of a mix of casual gamers, experienced gamers, and newbies basically buying a lot of stock when the quarantine started. Also Animal Crossing was released, and with the new RPG/town building elements, which may have appealed to people who are not used to the series. 

I've never played it. 

Traumatica
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I've finished Tellius, Eirika's story in Sacred Stones, Eliwood's story in Binding Blade, Awakening, the Hoshido and Nohr games in Fates, and I have started SoV. 

You surprised me that you actually play the series. :ally: Please do play Three Houses it’s super good (if you choose Edelgard you’ll have a huge storm coming) and other than that I’d suggest trying out the very first games (Thracia and Jugdral series) :sis:

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm going to buy a Nintendo Switch in 2 weeks and I don't know which game should I buy first. Keep in mind I know nothing about games and my faveourite ones are the likes of Mario Bros and so on.

Any suggestion? And should I buy the 2019 version of the Nintendo? It costs more than the 2017 one.

Um. I'm not sure what the differences are myself. I know a very early version of the Switch has a shoddy battery. 

Well if you don't know much about games, I mostly suggest sticking to what you know. 

Mario Bros. is a 2D platformer. So I mostly suggest sticking to 2D platformers. Avoid Hollow Knight, for it's a Dark Souls inspired game. 

My other suggestions are games that anyone can easily get into. Animal Crossing New Horizons, A Night in the Woods. I think some simple visual novels would be good as well.

JRPGs with easy modes may be good for you as well. They always come with tutorials. 

Seeka
5 minutes ago, Traumatica said:

You surprised me that you actually play the series. :ally: Please do play Three Houses it’s super good (if you choose Edelgard you’ll have a huge storm coming) and other than that I’d suggest trying out the very first games (Thracia and Jugdral series) :sis:

How is it surprising? Lols. I don't talk a lot about it a lot, but it's because I don't have a Switch, I don't keep up with the 3 Houses Thread. 

I'm hoping for a remake of Jugdral. I don't wanna play that shoddy translation on the SNES ROM. 

River
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Mmm. I know it's a joke, lols, but maybe treat ACNH as a reward for playing other things. 

However, you're talking to a time traveler. And someone who often changes the starting date of the game. 

However Animal Crossing has always been about fun, so I don't see any reason for gameplay shaming. 

I find myself playing it for hours and ditching all my games lol

And now I'm playing Darksiders 2, Katamri, Golf Story and ACNH but I still need to finish Hollow Knight, Crash Trilogy, Mario + Rabbids and some others lol

I just finish the Spyro trilogy after 70 hours, 120%, 100% and 117% :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived