Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
game

A Funeral in FFXIV

Seeka

Featured Posts

Seeka

https://soranews24.com/2020/04/16/final-fantasy-funeral-procession-for-coronavirus-victim-draws-hundreds-for-online-goodbye【video】/

While happiness must be shared, so must be sadness, in these difficult times. We must still find time and ways to grieve and mourn. 

A player of two characters known as Ferne Le'roy and Poppy Rose succumbed to his fight against COVID19. While unable to tread dungeons or saddle up on a chocobo ever again, the player managed to bring together many people once again. 

After discussion upon the Reddit forum, a funeral proccession was planned. 

Hundreds of mourners gathered in the desert city of Ul’dah, and set out upon the badlands in the middle of the night, traversing the sands as the sun rose. The procession progressed into the lush and verdant Central Shroud before ending at the holy site of Everscade, the Guardian Tree.

This journey is roughly 33 minutes long whilst at a respectable walking pace expected of a funeral procession. 

Connection is important in these tough times. Do not underestimate how you or another may be important. 

I read this as I listened to Million Reasons which made the article 10x sadder :(

This was such a touching thing for the FFXIV community to do. RIP to the player and my thoughts are with his family and friends :rip:

Seeka
3 minutes ago, Presto said:

I read this as I listened to Million Reasons which made the article 10x sadder :(

This was such a touching thing for the FFXIV community to do. RIP to the player and my thoughts are with his family and friends :rip:

I don't play FF14, but this is the sh!t I love. I cried while reading the article. 

Archived