đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga (2009): Greatest Pop Star By Year

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

You looked better than the bird. But if you feel like it this way, well, it's okay.

Thanks but I like to stay in character of Twitter. I show my face once in a while. 

Bambino
Just now, Twitter said:

Thanks but I like to stay in character of Twitter. I show my face once in a while. 

:hug:

Delaney Elias

A true queen. Also, I remember that episode! Little did Lauren know who’s zipper she was fixing. :ally:

Delaney

Jose P
3 minutes ago, AlexDelarge said:

2010 belongs to gaga too. she was way bigger than katy.

Was she? I mean they were almost equal in terms of popularity, but 2010 was Teenage Dream and we know how massive that era was.

Stephen
Just now, Jose P said:

Was she? I mean they were almost equal in terms of popularity, but 2010 was Teenage Dream and we know how massive that era was.

She was way more popular. TFM came out so late in 2009 and it's presence was felt throughout 2010. Bad Romance, Telephone, and Alejandro dominated that year. Not to mention the tour and her VMAs sweep, the meat dress etc. She was the most followed on Twitter. Her music videos were headline making and controversial. She was a massive presence in pop culture and it can't be understated. I think Katy was more popular in 2011. 

blankpaper

No shade to the young people on here, but if you weren’t in your teens or older in 2009, you really don’t understand just how huge she was back then. While Katy was big then too, Gaga was polarizing and controversial, which made her a much bigger topic of conversation and media coverage. She was also a brand new pop girl who actually had depth to her art and that’s not common and people didn’t really know what to do with her 

reality’s tight if the music is right

She should have 2010 too.

I'd give 1984 to Cyndi Lauper, 1993 to Whitney Houston, 1996 to Spice girls

Archived