💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dolly Parton donates $1 million to COVID-19 research

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
8 hours ago, ode said:

It would be nice if she donated money to pay all the seasonal workers who count on jobs at Dollywood and Splash Country. :-(

The whole theme park industry is being hit brutally right now, though. I read places like Sea World for example are having >90% of its employees go without pay for the foreseeable future. 

Have any of the DollyWood workers tried to contact corporate or the DollyWood foundation regarding this? I know both parks (DollyWood and Splash Country) themselves chose not to open at all this season due to the COVID-19 pandemic. 

GypsyVida
8 hours ago, ode said:

It would be nice if she donated money to pay all the seasonal workers who count on jobs at Dollywood and Splash Country. :-(

Dollywood is owned part by Dolly and part by Herschend Family Entertainment. If Dolly paid employees of Dollywood for sick leave, she'd also have to pay the employees of the company's other park, Silver Dollar City in Missouri for the same thing.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

RAMROD

Kind Queen. Charitable Queen :applause:

8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, her net worth is 600M $, that's like me donating 6$, but work :lolly:

When you think networth = total riches instead of assets – liabilities :billie: Net worth isn’t really a true number of how much cash you could have if you tried to balance everything. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

rumours
17 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Dollywood is owned part by Dolly and part by Herschend Family Entertainment. If Dolly paid employees of Dollywood for sick leave, she'd also have to pay the employees of the company's other park, Silver Dollar City in Missouri for the same thing.

This is a very good point! :heart:

Suuus

Comments like these are so annoying and pointless Why dont you just keep your negativity to yourself and just apriciate what dolly is doing here 

Lona Delery

these replies are pointless because

a) a million does more than 6$

b) net worth =/= liquidity. most of her fortune is probably bound in real estate, stocks, funds etc - she's only got a fraction of that readily available to spend

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived