đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dolly Parton donates $1 million to COVID-19 research

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

In the midst of the COVID-19 Pandemic, Dolly Parton has decided to donate $1 million to Vanderbilt hospital in hopes of expediting the creation of a cure.

dolly-parton.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

In addition, Parton will be reading stories to children regularly during the pandemic (through her charity "The Imagination Library") in order to both provide some relief for parents and to continue her desire to encourage reading in households. The first livestream should be up 7PM ET tomorrow (April 2) on the Imagination Library's website. I figured I would include that just in case you know any parents who'd like to use that service.

:heart:

Chic

Dolly Parton is an absolute treasure. If we were all like her, the world would be paradise.

Franch Toast

I love her so much! She's so generous and kind-hearted. :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Gracious Gaga

so did I and you don hear me bragging about it..

♥ Kindness Police.

It would be nice if she donated money to pay all the seasonal workers who count on jobs at Dollywood and Splash Country. :-(

Juanlittlem

I mean, her net worth is 600M $, that's like me donating 6$, but work :lolly:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, her net worth is 600M $, that's like me donating 6$, but work :lolly:

This kind of reply is so pointless and stupid, she donated a MILLION. What's there to **** on about that?

It doesn't matter what her net worth is. Also not that it matters, but net worth is not the same as hard cash.

Lord Temptation

Protect ha at all costs, she is a National Treasure (global tbh) :kara:

I know ha heart is still broken after Kenny Roger’s passing, so doing this makes it even all the more poignant :kara:

:kiss:

Archived