Davian

First 5 people have sent their rates!:lolly:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

REMINDER - 16 DAYS LEFT

Hey!:heart: Hope everyone is safe and is doing well! I wanted to send a reminder about this megarate since I decided one a date for the ceremony: April 4th! That means everyone still has 16 DAYS left to send me your rates. Maybe a fun thing to do during quarantine:oops: 

Have a nice remaining day and stay safe:hug:

giphy.gif

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Davian said:

REMINDER - 16 DAYS LEFT

Hey!:heart: Hope everyone is safe and is doing well! I wanted to send a reminder about this megarate since I decided one a date for the ceremony: April 4th! That means everyone still has 16 DAYS left to send me your rates. Maybe a fun thing to do during quarantine:oops: 

Have a nice remaining day and stay safe:hug:

giphy.gif

Miss little fighter, we need google forms! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Davian
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Miss little fighter, we need google forms! 

I personally don't like those Google Forms since you can't look back at your votes:selena: But I wanted to set my personal preference aside and make one for the Stripped megarate, but I had no idea how it worked and the site was so confusing:air:

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Davian said:

I personally don't like those Google Forms since you can't look back at your votes:selena: But I wanted to set my personal preference aside and make one for the Stripped megarate, but I had no idea how it worked and the site was so confusing:air:

No worries! I will send my rates by today! ❤️🌸

Davian
7 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

No worries! I will send my rates by today! ❤️🌸

I’ll try to make it work for the next megarate!:tony:

Davian
Varys

dont you EVER tag me again. Not after all the things you have put me through. Yes am putting you on blast like that because am sick and tired. 

People may not know this i know davian in real life. Shall I tell them what you did. Dont think I dont dare expose you.

you are on my ignore list now

goodnight

78-DEABC1-DF9-D-486-D-8443-CC308-E4-AB87

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Varys said:

dont you EVER tag me again. Not after all the things you have put me through. Yes am putting you on blast like that because am sick and tired. 

People may not know this i know davian in real life. Shall I tell them what you did. Dont think I dont dare expose you.

you are on my ignore list now

goodnight

78-DEABC1-DF9-D-486-D-8443-CC308-E4-AB87

tenor.gif?itemid=5344114

Davian
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5344114

tenor.gif?itemid=10174427

Are you in?:ally:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Davian said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10174427

Are you in?:ally:

I'm in, this time I'll actually send my rates :laughga:

Varys
9 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5344114

Let me tell you something about @Davian . We were best friends in the beginning of this season. I know right, it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in the middle of the season  I started going out with my first boyfriend @hausofcy , who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Greece--and @Davian  was like, weirdly okay with it. Like if I would blow him off to hang out with @hausofcy , he wouldn't call me back ?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you not obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all ghey pool party, I was like, " @Davian , I can't invite you because I think you're a heterosexual" I mean, I couldn't have a heterosexual at my party! There was going to be @loathereality and @Glittertinks there in their bathing suits! I mean right, he was a heterosexual! So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her and it was so retarted and then he dropped out of contest 'cause no one would talk to him and he came back in the fall for high school and his hair was all cut off and he was totally weird and now I guess he's on crack.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Varys said:

Let me tell you something about @Davian . We were best friends in the beginning of this season. I know right, it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in the middle of the season  I started going out with my first boyfriend @hausofcy , who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Greece--and @Davian  was like, weirdly okay with it. Like if I would blow him off to hang out with @hausofcy , he wouldn't call me back ?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you not obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all ghey pool party, I was like, " @Davian , I can't invite you because I think you're a heterosexual" I mean, I couldn't have a heterosexual at my party! There was going to be @loathereality and @Glittertinks there in their bathing suits! I mean right, he was a heterosexual! So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her and it was so retarted and then he dropped out of contest 'cause no one would talk to him and he came back in the fall for high school and his hair was all cut off and he was totally weird and now I guess he's on crack.

:billie:

Davian
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm in, this time I'll actually send my rates :laughga:

Yeah! And no worries if you are unable to send your rates! It happens:oops:

Davian
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

NOT THIS AGAIN NNN:air:

Archived