Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Stripped - Christina Aguilera

Davian

Featured Posts

Davian

Hey everyone, Davian here!:heart:

Welcome to a megarate of Xtina's magnum opus: Stripped:tony:  I'll be doing al her albums at one point, but this time we will be doing her most iconic album! During the Stripped-era Christina Aguilera completely switched up her bubblegum pop image and shocked the whole world with the leadsingle 'Dirrty'. She went from the rather innocent and label controlled 'Genie in a Bottle'-singer to a raw, unapologetic sex symbol who wasn't afraid to speak her mind! Every song on the album is about letting go and being your true self. She used her powerful voice to up for the LGBTQ+ community, women-rights and everyone who felt different and mistreated:heart:

"No hype, no gloss, no pretense. Just me. Stripped"

8-BA1960-C-791-D-4-DC4-93-A9-5570396-C5-

RULES:

1.) Rate each track from 1 to 10, decimals are highly encouraged. You can rate one track with an 11, to represent your love for it and a 0 for your least favorite track.

2.) Comments aren't necessary, but are highly encouraged!

3.) The deadline for voting is April 6th I'm open to postpone it if that's preferred!

4.) Please don't troll.

5.) Send me your submissions through PMs (@Davian) until the deadline. Please don't post them here in the thread! 

6.) The date for the results ceremony is April 6th. 

7.) Have fun and get you fair share of Xtina gifs ready for the ceremony!:vegas:

d66a692217345599ff7a3e46196568da.jpg

TRACKLIST:

Spoiler

1. Can’t Hold Us Down (Ft. Lil Kim)
2. Walk Away
3. Fighter
4. Infatuation
5. Loving Me 4 Me
6. Impossible (Ft. Alicia Keys)
7. Underappreciated
8. Beautiful
9. Make Over
10. Cruz
11. Soar
12. Get Mine, Get Yours
13. Dirrty (Ft. Redman)
14. The Voice Within
15. I’m OK
16. Keep On Singin’ My Song
17. I Will Be*

Interludes:**

1. Stripped Intro
2. Primer Amor Interlude
3. Loves Embrace Interlude
4. Stripped, Pt. 2

*I Will Be is a B-side to Dirrty and I had to include it:heart:

**To pay justice to the (mostly forgotten, but amazing) interludes I thought it would be fun to include them in a way! You only have to tell me your favourite of the 4, you don't have to rate them. The one with the most votes wins:tony:

SPOTIFY & YOUTUBE FULL ALBUM + 'I Will Be':

PARTICIPANTS:

Previous Xtina megarates:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

IF YOU AIN'T DIRRTY YOU AIN'T HERE TO PARTYYYYY:pole:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

PEOPLE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED:

Spoiler

@Amidana @NNES  @Bio @FentyGa  @FfFfFfFF @Alan123  @letsgetdirrty @Evan Peters@CosmicPrincess @Mirages  @RAMROD @Noah @Lagg @Dark Salvation @Saint Hollywood @corvus albus

@rumours @Hades @Faded @Aarghya  @Fame Romance @Teal Ambition @TeenIdle @ANTI WP @Animal Claws @Nuggets @Lemondeduerl @Gimme More @Ryusei @Reject False Icons @DiamondKing @Chris Martin@OG Gaga Stan @GaGaLB @LadariousGarage @hausofcy @Enzo@VenusHooker @Blown Away @Santa Stefani @KatieJudasGaga4 @teawhore @Talenti @Marges @SamanthaC

@Lazz Monster @Mirages @Marges @DiamondKing @RochestrMonstr@FentyGa @Animal Claws @PinkPop @KatieJudasGaga4 @SamanthaC @rumours @Phoebe Buffay @slayo @Blue Madonna @AMENiCURE @Logan @Twitter @Bio @KingGgaga @TheShameMonster @NNES @Myself @DiamondAngel @teawhore  @Curunir @MaryJaneHolland @Lagg @ThaFame @gabrielflorin01 @HausOfHarlow @corvus albus @Alan123 @The Bling @GaGaLB @dimitristhe @Noah @bionic @PILL @StarlightSeiya @RAMROD @Dark Salvation @Saint Hollywood @Oriane @SwissMonster @Florian @Dutch @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @loathereality @lost in limbo @badgirlmeat @LOVE JUNKIE @DesertWolf @homomo @Gam @kvnrp @OG Gaga Stan @Varys @Flooo @DeluluSwine @DesertWolf @Bloody Grammys @ExMachina @DelusionalGaga @FfFfFfFF @Bellatrix @Glittertinks @Artx @Josip @Reed @Born To Slay @Bradley @glagerfeld @Santa Stefani @Thomas P @Saint Laurent @Brian Ryan @Iwontell @KURUSHITOVSKA @MAC @Maic @hausofgay @Mister Gaga @HausOfMark @UnnamedArtist @Didymus @warrentw @Blue Monster @emig09 @PinkJelly @TMM90 @TropicOfCANCER @Dream Rider @ANTI WP @Jaume @jojostanforlife @Economy @2School4Cool @RichAssPiss @imnotyourbabe @WitnessEye @Cello @Kimmo @Anveeroy @Chuckles @Amidana @Henri Bardot @IrishMonster

@McYves @LoveNathe @Inferno @VenusHooker @Saint Gaga @Jay.P @ThaFame @Chris Martin @Widows Kiss @huttont @theadamcreator @Fame Romance @The Louvre @AndiGaga @Faysalaaa @Aquarius @Glamourpuss @TeenIdle @FentyGa @Hades @Aleks @Angelm @Gagaoohlalafbf @Enzo @Kween @Glittertinks @LittleMedonster @slayo @MrDaniel @Yukia @Antonio @alextruper17 @Adrenaliner @arrtpop @berlinforme @Lina Morgana @Reginald @Candy Gaga @Perezchristian

@Chris Martin  @phobiafied @Animal Claws @Perezchristian @Enzo @DiamondKing @KatieJudasGaga4 @ThaFame @gabrielflorin01 @Glamourpuss @Anveeroy @Talenti @PaperGypsy @Gimme More @Candy Gaga @Hades @loathereality  @PinkPop @FfFfFfFF @GaGaLB @FentyGa @LittleMedonster @VenusHooker  @Inferno @Kween @Reginald @Twitter @Amidana    @Saint Gaga @NNES @Aleks @Alan123 @letsgetdirrty @Lemondeduerl @PerfectCure @Mikolaj @Nuggets @rumours @Reject False Icons @Glamourpuss @Faded @arrtpop @berlinforme @alextruper17 @ice bear @letsgetdirrty

@Marges @ANTI WP @Reject False Icons @DiamondKing  @Jaume   @FentyGa @PlastiscGuy @imnotyourbabe10  @SkyPrincess @CosmicPrincess @Amidana  @Mirages @KatieJudasGaga4   @Pop Music @SamanthaC @Talenti  @Gimme More @shame 

@Faysalaaa @Enzo @Bio @GaGaLB @Animal Claws @Jaume @Blown Away @Trillion Reasons @Arcanum @Glamourpuss @Aarghya @Chuckles @Hades @Mister D @Ryusei @LadariousGarage @PMM @Twitter @MrDaniel @Nuggets @OG Gaga Stan 

LlOn9x.gif
Please tell me if you would like to be removed from the 'might be interested list'. I saw some people complain about that part of megarates in a different thread, so feel free to just tell me and I'll make sure to never do it again!:heart:

Davian
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir

tumblr_ngwzbwMCb21tmicivo2_500.gif

I'm in!

Sadly you missed the megarate where that song was a part of:lolly: It did get Top 5 btw!:vegas:

SwissMonster

Move your a$$ to my megarate ceremony :grr:

Also I might join!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Davian
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

I'm in!

I'm ready to be pleased. My first time listening to this album :worship2:

Oh! I'm excited to hear what you think of this one. It's often considered as her best!:firega:

Davian
Just now, Aarghya said:

You know my answer? :billie:

source.gif

Davian
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Move your a$$ to my megarate ceremony :grr:

Also I might join!

Joining now:lolly: