πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Emvee

#11 on iTunes, but #1 in our hearts. :ray:

Β 

Too bad she won't really be #1 on itunes till her next lead single. :ray:

Β 

That overused Rihanna emoticon / gifΒ 

Β 

1270620729776.gif

Β 

most iconic emoticon on ggd since :laughga:

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Art

Young and Beautiful at #10 with both versions combined. It might possibly be at #9 with all three versions factored in.

Ozzy8923

Rihanna's doing more dancing in that emoticon than she does in the entire Diamonds World Tour.Β 

Pop Art

Rihanna's doing more dancing in that emoticon than she's done in her entire career.

Β 

Fixed.

Tommymonster44

Wow, Lana's first song to reach the top 10! It's only gotten there with the premiere of Gatsby, however. Β I wonder if it will actually stick to music consumers to continue a chart life after the premiere hype is over.

Β 

On another note, just throwing the fact out there that your posts lose all credibility in this thread whenever the word "flop" is used. Β The use of that word on this forum reminds me of high school girls gossiping about each other. Β 

On another note, just throwing the fact out there that your posts lose all credibility in this thread whenever the word "flop" is used. Β The use of that word on this forum reminds me of high school girls gossiping about each other. Β 

Β 

We must stop the Flop Shaming. Leave Kesha alone.

chris777

Also the annoying "drag" and "shade" thing. I don't understand what some fans earns with offend other artist. I guess they're trying to be cool and more relevant (in a fan forum :toofloppy:Β ).

My prediction was correct "Stay" didn't fell out of the top 10 until it passed the 2.6MΒ  :haha:

Freddy

I guess Young and Beautiful being played THREE times in the movie actually did have an impact on the publicΒ  :sweat:

Arturo

I guess Young and Beautiful being played THREE times in the movie actually did have an impact on the publicΒ  :sweat:

THREE? :lmao:

I really have hope that this might be the start of her breakthrough in the US. I might be reaching, but I won't loose faith until her next album.

Runway

Lana coming for a smash i c :ray:

I guess Young and Beautiful being played THREE times in the movie actually did have an impact on the public :sweat:

Omg i need to see it

Plus Gaga gave her holy approval so :ray:

Ray of Light

Lana's mediocre success is still a reason of Celebration :ray:

Archived