đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pie-kun

except hes looking to be more successful at his start :sick:

What are his album sales?

WarriorPrince

What are his album sales?

673k for The Heist. It's selling steady so expect it to go Platinum but it still is no match to The Fame... so far.

pie-kun

673k for The Heist. It's selling steady so expect it to go Platinum but it still is no match to The Fame... so far.

That's impressive, but yeah, I doubt it will reach The Fame's levels especially WW.

Ozzy8923

OH WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANNA SO LIVE IT UP LIVE IT UP OH

I like it. I don't exactly like the breakdown of the song, but the chorus slays. :music:

WarriorPrince

Damn i'm starting to like Come & Get It thanks to the music video. The song might not be that good but the music video slays.

Klou

Selena has proven to me she's probably worth being a fan for. She's not the best vocalist, but I can tell she's really trying hard to pave her way to be a top pop act. If she continues this up, I think she could have a long road ahead of her.

Damn i'm starting to like Come & Get It thanks to the music video. She song might not be that good but the music video slays.

Same!

heavymlover

The video for Come & Get It is pretty well done, indeed. However, it's too similar to what Rihanna has been doing for a while. I still don't like the song, though.

VforVendetta

The video of C&GI is a rip off of Rihanna's WHYB, OG(ITW) AND Diamonds. Sorry but that video isn't original at all and the song by itself isn't good enough to save its life.

WarriorPrince

Do you guys want to talk about the Alejandro music video tho

Klou

The video of C&GI is a rip off of Rihanna's WHYB, OG(ITW) AND Diamonds. Sorry but that video isn't original at all and the song by itself isn't good enough to save its life.

Because Rihanna invented dancing in a field and looking s-xy? None of those videos are even close to being revolutionary or original.

Fizzy

I dont know what dancing in a field of flowers was invented by Rihanna? Or singing in the water??

If everything is somehow going to be called a rip off of the other than somehow Gaga might be a copycat! Well Gaga is not a Copycat but my point is Whatever the Similarity it is better than all of Rihanna's videos combined! THE END

:kisses:

Klou, we posted at the same time! Lol :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

EarnYourLeather

Live it Up is okay. I don't care for the Pitbull verses. I do like the "Starships" sounding chorus.

I have a feeling it won't slay. 

Americano

Less than 2 hours until Beautiful's video drops. Hopefully it keeps it in the top 5 for the rest of the week as airplay steadily increases again.

Klou

I dont know what dancing in a field of flowers was invented by Rihanna? Or singing in the water??

If everything is somehow going to be called a rip off of the other than somehow Gaga might be a copycat! Well Gaga is not a Copycat but my point is Whatever the Similarity it is better than all of Rihanna's videos combined! THE END

:kisses:

Klou, we posted at the same time! Lol :)

Equal wave lengths :emma:

Archived