Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
3 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

okay not to be negative, but does anyone else feel a slight decline from the previous era kick-offs, going from morning shows and conceptual launches, to a picture of a (small) billboard on a random street corner.  It's not even a money/funding matter, it just feels like they could have bought a bigger billboard on a highway?  Something more visually "grand", etc.   Is this some famous or highly traveled street though?  Maybe I'm just unaware.  

Edit: ANYONE ELSE SEEING "RO" VAGUELY WRITTEN IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER??  Mr. S proved right again??

simple doesn't have to be basic

illySpencer
28 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's literally written "LG-6" on the bottom of the poster.... watch it become the actual title of the album :ladyhaha:

LG6 is called Chromatica ! 

River
2 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

okay not to be negative, but does anyone else feel a slight decline from the previous era kick-offs, going from morning shows and conceptual launches, to a picture of a (small) billboard on a random street corner.  It's not even a money/funding matter, it just feels like they could have bought a bigger billboard on a highway?  Something more visually "grand", etc.   Is this some famous or highly traveled street though?  Maybe I'm just unaware.  

Edit: ANYONE ELSE SEEING "RO" VAGUELY WRITTEN IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER??  Mr. S proved right again??

She's going 90s this is why

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sorcerer
4 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

does anyone else feel a slight decline from the previous era kick-offs, going from morning shows and conceptual launches, to a picture of a (small) billboard on a random street corner.

We've been used to this since the Joanne era. Where have you been?

Archived