💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In The Zone Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

So, today I have continued my reverse-chronological Britney Spears discography reaction with In The Zone. I have to say that this is easily one of my favorites from her. It is a very cool sounding album, if that makes sense. The production on it is incredibly unique, and it does a great job at showing how talented Britney Spears is. I don't know if everyone will agree with me on this, but this album kind of sounds like the lovechild of Music and Blackout which makes me love In The Zone even more.

My top tracks (In order of when they appear on the album.).:

Me Against The Music ft. Madonna

Breathe on Me

Toxic

Touch of My Hand (Easily the best song on the album for me; absolutely fantastic and unique production.)

Don't Hang Up

Overall a great album.

he/him/his

It's her best album.
Breathe On Me, Toxic, Touch Of My Hand and Everytime on the same album... Britney wasn't playing yup

This is my favorite album of all time, I remember listening to it when it first came out and I still listen to it everyday. Wish she released more singles this era, specially Breath On Me.

Listen to this unreleased song from In The Zone, its one of my favorite unreleased songs by Britney.

And here is different version of some of the songs and remixes:

'Everytime' is simply the artistic peak of her career, completely validating her claim of her being a music artist while also having arguably her best music video.

And also spawning these absolutely amazing covers by two supremely talented artists...

The only negative with In The Zone is Breathe On Me not being the follow-up single to Toxic and Everytime.  It would have probably avoided that career-altering injury and taken her to even greater heights-audience wise.  But, at the end of the day, it's all in the past.

I'm still waiting for Pitchfork and the other pathetic music critics to do their retrospective on In The Zone.

IF they could do it for Aaliyah, who (while RIP) wrote absolutely nothing with their laughable mental gymnastics, they better do it for Britney.

Archived